What's with all the people leaving.

furrycocoon

I'm new here and have not been following the forum for very long.But why some of the main people leaving.It's bad enough that we feel embarressed about our love of fur.We need as many true furlovers to stay and contribute.We are all different and should learn to get along.Just apologize to each other for any misunderstandings and get on what we all love.Soft fluffy fur.I know the summer makes people crazy,but lets make the site all one big happy family.

Furry...

What a fantastic post! I think that all of us can learn a lot from it. I really want to thank you for posting here. You gave everyone here something to think about! A really well thought out message. Yet so simple!

White Fox

I am not gone. In fact tonight I put on my duuble fuex fur suit for about a half hour that is all I can stand in the summer time. At this point in time the temp should be going down as we have pasted the hotest day of the year on July 21 and then the temp should cool off until Jan 21 when the weather which is one month behind the sun will catch up.......

TOS -- I ain't got a clue what you've been going on about (sometimes ignorance is indeed at least semi-bliss!) ... but regardless I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Occasionally I'm here. I, too share some semi-ignorance about who's leaving and why. People's lives change. I get to accept their decisions. Things may change in the absence of people who'd strongly influenced the culture here. I mightn't like some of those changes. I might find some opportunities in other changes.

frugalfurguy

i believe it's because many peoples' views and opinions are straying just a little too far from what was originally envisioned