peta person sending nice emails on myspace...

Guest MissTheresa

And who still give a rat's ass about Kurt Kobain? She would have been 10 when he committed suicide.

This chick needs Prozac!

for some reason a few french anti fur chicks have found me on myspace over the last week or so... just irritating little people. one was a girl from the french alps - why she doesn't have anything better to do than bug someone in dayton, ohio i can't imagine... must be a real winner of a gal in general that she has so much time on her hands, eh? what did i do to the french i wonder?

Aw, some of those French girls... ...they can be such a pain in the L'oignon!

I bet OTHER French people make fun of them so they think they have to go pick on somebody else. That's why they get so attitudinal.

You do have a sort of "unassuming" look. It wouldn't be hard to imagine you as a "Marion the Librarian" type. Maybe they think that makes you an easy target.

What they DON'T realize is that you're just the type to turn around and kick them in the ass!

Idiot kids who simply have nothing better to do with their time...

FLinFL

...interesting that she posts a pic of the old, haggard Bridigit Bardot. Perhaps we should share several of the pics from her young, beautiful, fur-loving days with her.

You should e-mail them to her! Make sure they're nice and big so she can see every detail of the fur!

What's that you say? All those 10,000 X 20,000 pixel, uncompressed TIFF files clog up your inbox!? Oops! Sorry!