Hello

White Fox

Freddy...

It is really great to hear from you. I do wish that others would take the plunge here too! We are really glad to see you as a member now.

You are among folk who think just like you here! We hope you are now HOME!

White Fox

Hi, Freddie Fox!

So glad to see you here! Hope you will find this to be your new home where you can kick back and enjoy yourself!

Make sure you read our Rules under the menu.

In a while you will have access to our Gallery. Check out the information forum. Lots of helpful information there, too.

Linda

I really wish that some more people out there who are constantly viewing us from the outside would come on in!

I know that with summer right now it is rather slow here. But if you come in now you will be all ready when fall arrives!

Come on in folks and join us. The water is fine! And the Fur is Great!! Each and every member here is pretty much just like you. If you are just an ordinary person who loves fur, then you are just like me!

White Fox

As White Fox so well states, you visitors are more than welcome to join us. I know you can offer something of interest and we'd much rather know you by a screenname than have you lurking on the outside as the infamous guest.

Come on in!