Things go on

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

With FrBrGr's "retirement" anouncement I want to stress from this Moderatr's perspective that life as we know it in The Fur Den will go on as it has.

I know the others feel the same and are continuing their functions as usual.

I'm not going anywhere nor are any of the other Mods nor Administrators.

Pictures are continuing to be loaded and trolls are still being caught at the gate. Things most of you don't even notice that go on every day of the week here will keep right on happening.

we are all very sad over FrBrGr's decision but we respect his choice and support his original objective for the best Forum on the Internet. We all share his goals and will continue to move them forward for an even better Forum in the future.

None of this will be possible without your help and participation as members. It is all about you anyway so I hope you all continue to share and enjoy this wonderful Site together.

OFF

I'm in this game for the long haul!

I have no intention of quitting any time in the forseeable future. I will continue to do as I have always done and try to maintian the Fur Den to the best of my ability.

Some may think it Pollyannishly optimistic but I choose to see FrBrGr's departure as more of an extended vacation than a final exit.

As such, I repeat what others have said, "We're leaving the porch light on for you, FrBrGr!"

Well said everyone. BrGr knows that he is always welcome here! We will be so glad to see him any time that he comes be it as a member or if we can convince him to return as administrator. I am certain that we will see him here too once he gets caught up a bit.

Thanks for thinking of this post guys.

Hope to have some more lively posts again here folks. BrGr would want that right now.

White Fox

I did go somewhere... but it was only up to the New York City area for an all too short vacation. I'll be around for the long haul as well.

FLinFL

I have a feeling, . . . with a little time, . . . and a few issues settled, we will once again see FrBrGr. 8)

He does have a very stressful life outside of the den this time of the year.

Linda

Many thanks to the Mods for their steadfastness and (generally!) cheerfulness during this somewhat chaotic (for all) and puzzling (for some) period.

Thank you for all your contributions, JG and congrats! We are looking forward to your next 500... and next... " title="Applause" />

FLinFL

Well done JG - at least your 500 posts are a lot better than any of mine!!

As for FrBrGr, I think we all hope that he will be back one day!

Yes indeed, it is so great to see posts from folks like the two of you. It is the members here who make this place what it is! We as staff try to help now and then but it is you folks who are really the life blood here!

We hope to hear from both of you often!

W