This is me!

furloverforever

This Link will take you to my yahoo 360 site please leave me some messages and let me know what you think or what you would like to see http://ca.360.yahoo.com/profile-ywZPf90wdaKh6r20NGbFK9EjVZ8dWg--

Was going to move this to Off Topic, but it didn't feature a portrait of yourself.... sooooo technically, this should have been posted in the "no Spam Forum" as you are promoting your own site. So just handing out another "Moving Violation" ticket.

This time PB

How is it not me ...im not trying to promote my site by any means! i its simply a profile and a way for people who have a same interest in me to keep in touch! Seeing as this site does not allow me to keep an easy access ...profile much like i have ..i created one of which people are able to reach me, i am in no way trying to take from this site and promote my own! This is a home to me, i just wanted others to be able to be in touch in another method other than the limited resources here! if anything my site has a link to promote this site wich will make our fur family larger! but im sorry that you feel this was, and do what you must with my post

I just took a look at the link. I think it, well, technically does have pictures of him. However, IMO those pics are approaching the limits of what are considered acceptable for this site.

Furlover, you could have simply added a Yahoo link to your profile and if you'd like to contact those of us who do Yahoo, look for the Yahoo links on ours.

FLinFL

I have to agree with FLinFL on this one.

Many of us here on the board do look at profiles and check out there yahoo profiles/360 pages.