CONGRATULATIONS!!!

FrBrGr

We always celebrate when a member, moderator or administrator reaches that big milestone, and becomes a member of the 1,000 Post Club. Currently, seven Denizens, five of whom are moderators, have reached that plateau. Only four Denizens have reached the 2,000 post mark. Three are mods, and one is not only an admin, he happens to be one of the owners of this site! Actually, he hit that mark back on June 25, before he went on a well-deserved and well-need vacation, so this post is a little late in coming. (Sorry!)

So - Let's all stand and give this fellow a rousing cheer!!

Congratulations, AKcoyote!!!

What even makes this fete even more commendable is the unbelievable amount of work it has taken (and still takes!) for AK to have made and constantly improve this website with his technical genius. And still, very few Denizens have found the time to make more posts than AK. He's awesome!

Here's to ya, partner!

BrGr you are so right on this one! Folks, the amount of work that AK does here is pretty much unbelievable even for us. I mentioned today in another post in the info forum I believe on how different this place is. And believe me it is so complicated I can barely navigate it. But I tell AK of a problem and he comes back in a couple of minutes with "It's all fixed up!"

Every one of us here owe this guy so much. I hope that some of you will post a message of "Thanks" in this tread. He is away right now but will be back soon. Let's give him a great big surprise when he gets back!

Thanks so much AK. It is such a pleasure to work with you here!

White Fox

AK, wonder if members realize all that you have done for us - and continue to do?

There would no Fur Den, if you had not agreed to take on this incredible responsibility.

Thank you so much!!

Linda

AK is the best! Thank you for everything you've done to build the den!

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

FLinFL

Excellent work! Without this site (well Melody originally), I would have thought I was the only one in the world! It was the discovery of the Fur Den just over 4 years ago that made me realise I was not alone. Thanks for all of the time you have dedicated for the cause 8)

Thank you all.

...., I would have thought I was the only one in the world! It was the discovery of the Fur Den just over 4 years ago that made me realise I was not alone. ....
It is comments like the one I quoted above that make all the work to setup and maintain this site worthwhile.

Now if only I could find a way to limit comments and discussions to our mutual appreciation of the magical qualities of fur.