New Album?

icepilot

WOW...WOW...WOW

Where have I been? I just noticed an album in the gallery "Long Hair and Fur"

How long has that been there? Thank you everyone involved...my favorite!!!!

Ten days or so I think. Trebor has contributed a great deal to it. Indeed it is a good area. Glad you enjoy it Pilot.

W

You're right, icepilot, a fantastic idea! I have tons of such wonderful pics that I'm gonna share with you all... Enjoy!

I'm happy this album is causing so much excitement! Give Trebor all the credit for taking the initiative to lobby for the album, then contribute so many pics in it! Here's to ya, Trebor!

And Happy Anniversary, Furfun! I don't believe I had the opportunity to welcome you to the Den when you joined last July. Hopefully, this new album will encourage you to visit more, and prompt some good thoughts from you - !

So, how long is the 'waiting period' again before a new member gains access to this apparently coveted area?

Well, it's a great gallery, and it, indeed, may be coveted - or hated, depending on who's out there in cyberland. We do this, Kappa, for security reasons - to protect the website and the Gallery. There's a ton of #&%$*#! that comes in here on a daily basis that AK and Worker have to deal with and eliminate, and by resyncing the Gallery only once a month, it saves us a whole lot of pain. Keep an eye on The Information Zone Forum for tecnical updates and information on resync times. Here's the latest post from AK:

http://thefurden.com/bbden/viewtopic.php?t=7180

Thank you for the info, I'm looking forward to it.

On another note, I do want to both apologize and thank you for dealing with my 'newness'. The way you easily provide info makes me feel as if I'm looking in the right places for information or I'm not searching with the right terms.

Bob...

Playboy is EXTREMELY particular about their images being copyright. They mostly allow one mistake. Next time they don't even give a warning. They just have the site taken down and call in their lawyers.

I think that any photos of theirs that are very, very old MIGHT be ok. Otherwise it is a real problem. What is worse than anything is if the copyright symbol is removed. That really gets em angry! There are a couple of others that we know of like this as well. I forget the names. They are listed in our FAQ to give you warnings of them. One is I believe "Coldfaire".

W