What do you do in the summer?

furrycocoon

Summer is here and the weather is warming up.What do members do in this inhospitable time of year.Do they put their furs in storage or crank up the airconditioner.In the summer,I still get the urges,but it gets too hot too quick.Wait there,it's gets real hot in the winter as well.LOL. Seriously,what do you guys and girls do?

All my good furs are in summer storage. But I have several furs that I got on the bay cheap that I dont put into storage and I do wear them and Sweat in them for the Summer. I also have fuex furs that dont need storage that I also play with in the summer. I just have to be carefull that I dont pass out in the furs it might be fatal in the heat.

My good furs are in storage as well. I always keep several at home. Whenever the urge hits, just crank up the a/c, wait a few minutes and dive right in!

FLinFL

I hold back my furs purchased during the past two years so that I always have furs to cuddle up in around the house with the a/c on, or to wear out of doors any time the temp is conducive to it. Oh yes, and I coundt down days till September when my babies return.