Can you fall in love with a fur?

furrycocoon

Hi,everyone.I'm a new member who's been watching for some time.Now I have a question based on past experience in a furrier.can you fall in love with a fur? Now,I was in a furrier once and I was going thru the furs . I saw this gorgeous Canadian Lynx,full length.Just the way the furrier positioned it on the stand made my heart go a flutter. He had the sleeves stuffed so they stuck out as if to embrace me.The collar was really full and high.God,I thought,oh God.I was just so in lust.it's the way sellers on Ebay position the furs.Layed out on the bed or draped on a chair as if someones wearing it.mmmm.What do you furlovers think.

Hi furrycocoon, first welcome aboard! Second - I think that at some point, we've all been overtaken by the pure lust that can be generated by just the right fur, in just the right circumstances. 8)

FLinFL

furrycocoon ... welcome to a place where folks fall in love with inanimate objects every day

Especially Lynx .. Sable ,, sheared Beaver .. Foxes of all descriptions .. little minks all grouped together running the same way or maybe running in circles

OFF

• 1 month later...

YES! I was upset that my mom had plans to wear a fur,I was very young and felt sorry for the animals. That nite after my bath I was only wearing a towell when she wraped me in two large silver foxes. It felt so beautiful! Lets just say my body was charmed in every way! stupid me didnot want her to know, so I rejected the fur. the next nite I awkwardly asked for "the foxes" she told me they were only on loan. I missed them for the longest time! I was never to see them again but I thought of there soft touch that lit my young little fire !