Trebor's New Coyote Blanket

trebor

moso;

I'll also let you know when my Coyote "Throw" I just won gets here from the same seller.

American Furs in Quebec is also making me a large Red and Red Cross Fox spread ... full pelts.

OFF

I would recommend you not buy from elegantfurs.

It has been 10 days since I won and paid for a Coyote Throw from them.

Except for the PayPal automatic notice of my payment I've not received any aknowlegement of my purchase.

I'm beginning to feel scammed.

OFF

I would recommend you not buy from elegantfurs.

It has been 10 days since I won and paid for a Coyote Throw from them.

Except for the PayPal automatic notice of my payment I've not received any aknowlegement of my purchase.

I'm beginning to feel scammed.

OFF

We are all very busy and our time is precious, but sending a real personalised email to each buyer, is not just proper but common sense.

I have a feeling this person is a drop shipper and does not want to admit it.

I would expect it to take a few weeks to get it if he is.

Any long-term seller can go bad, but it appears he has a trend in this.

I definitely would nail him on the detailed feedback about bad communication skills.

Linda

I have a feeling this person is a drop shipper and does not want to admit it.

As long as the seller says so beforehand, I have no problem with drop shipping.

Drop shipping has benefits. Lower overhead costs. Consolodation of resources. Ultimately, lower prices.

There are drawbacks. Longer shipping times. Inability to solve problems beteen the seller and buyer before merchandise is sent. No communication. And you don't get a chance to see or check out the merchandise before it is shipped.

If the buyer and seller are BOTH aware of these things and they work together to keep communication open, there should be no problem with drop shipping.

I agree with Linda. If you're drop shipping and you're not telling your customers, you're not Kosher in my book!

Update.

I contacted elegantfur and I truly can't sustain my anger.

I contacted her through the eBay site "Ask seller a question" after failing at her hotmail email.

"Your item will be shipped tomorrow it is made and made from wery good quality fur,I can not get yet different email sistem and it is not my folt I am making new site, so i can have a .com site with email,but is is not ready for now,it is only stop me from have a disent email address,Sorry i make you ungry,dippest Sorry.

Best regards.

Natalie"

Obviuously English is not her first language, not that it's a reasonable excuse for not routinely making contact.

OFF

I received my Coyote Throw yesterday.

Hopefully all has gone well with your delivery.

I might buy from this seler again now that I know how to pursue the purchace.

OFF

I have asked her to make a modification to my coyote blanket and add a Shadow Fox trim to it.

It'll take a bit longer to deliver...but it should be worth the wait.

I don't think pics will be necessary since everyone has probably already seen such a design.

Bob