Long hair

fur999

I remember there used to be a section in the melody site with pics of girls with long hair. This i personally find attractive and interesting and was just wondering if the link is still there and current.

Any one know?

The Melody image gallery was discontinued several months before the Melody forums died. To my knowledge, the contents of that gallery were lost.

Speaking of hair

When I was back in VA last weekend I saw the most incredibly beautiful tall dark haired woman in a watress.

Her hair was straight and mid back length with a nice roll curl at the ends.

Her face was incredibly beautiful.

Why she was wearing a watress uniform is the great mystery

OFF

Any chance of starting a new album dedicted to such a subject?
That would be up to FrBrGr. I doubt he would agree unless it were of long haired ladies in fur.

Have I re-opened a tin of worms?

I for one would certainly be a regular visitor to such a gallery as I believe that long hair is a sign of feminity and tells alot about a girl and how she looks after her self and her personality. And of course, whats better than a pretty girl wearing fur? A long haired pretty girl wearing fur, with ahir falling down her back, resting in the deep fur and on her shoulders...

Any way, I'm sure such a gallery would be regularly visited by many others than just myself. Can we?

To put some statistics where my boast is, I have over 100 photos to contribute to this album right now.

All you have to do is give the order.

Bob

I do think it would be totally appropriate if it is with fur and I think such an Album would be possible

Check out my current Avatar's wonderful red hair for instance.

OFF

• 2 weeks later...
To put some statistics where my boast is, I have over 100 photos to contribute to this album right now.

All you have to do is give the order.

Bob

Bob, as per my PM to you, I have no objections to having an album dedicated to women with long hair - as long as fur is featured in each pic.* One of the reasons I picked the Den's logo pic was because of that gorgeous creature with the long hair in her equally gorgeous fur! We have been extremely pleased with the wonderful job that OFF has done with the Gallery, and with the very able help of Worker 11811, they would be able to set up that album, if such an album is warranted.

* My only concern with creating such an album would be that it would seem to me that there would be much duplication between that album and both the fashion and the furotic album. What determines where the pics go?

Any thoughts here?

At some point soon AK or Worker [in his absence] will take care of installing a new Album.

This will most likely be one of the last additions as we're reaching a logical limit of categories.

The next thing is to idientify the existing pictures in the various other Albums that would be reasonable to transfer as when we set up the Celebs, Movies and Vintage Albums.

I would appreciate if the members would do some work here and maybe we can set this Post into a Sticky to collect the links.

We can sort out which ones would be best relocated and which to remain where they are.

I think the main criteria would be the predominant display of the womans LONG hair obviously, since that is what this Album would be about.

I think it would be best if they are simply relocated and not replicated so selecting from say the Fur Fashion or eBay pictures the hair should be the predominant reason.

Most in the Erotic Album are .. well .. apparently erotic, even with long hair.

With new uploads it's much easier to choose and for the person submitting the picture to indicate their preferences as usual.

Like with any Album a certain amout of discretion will have to be excersized.

OFF

I usualy prefer long hair too but like bobs...shoulder length.

So I wouldn't mind this but just wonder for example if OFF's current avatar would go in long hair or ebay? I agree with erotic its erotic, with vintage its vintage with movie its movie.

I was lad about a smoking lounge, but it may not be necessary if we could get people to list search words.

So for example, if this does not happen this long hair salon, I know now there is an interest so I will put "Long hair" as a search term. Press seach and bingo they are all there IF people can be bothered to realise that the more search words the more people will apprciate their post.

Does that make sense?

I also usually put Blonde, redhead, brunette, boots, gloves etc as search terms too.

I don't know if this works but try clicking on this:

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/thumbnails.php

If not tap in redhead as a search term and you should have three whole pages OFF from me and furelli.

So couldn't we do the same with "Long Hair"?

trebor, will put long hair into future "search terms" for pic uploads for yer if that helps.... BUT... be warned am more a redheads & bob fiend meself!!

furelli,

Your and everyone's poit is well taken. I was under the impression that the longer the hait the better. Or am I wrong people?

Per OFF's statement, only NON-erotic pics of long hair would go into the Long Hair album? Just seeking clarification here.

Bob

Trebor;

No "Rule" in The Gallery is hard and fast. Especially with newly uploaded pictures.

furelli is correct in my opinion. Some of the most beautiful women have a terrific pageboy cut.

OFF

If you and other would go through the other albums and post links of pictures you would like and post them here we can sort through them for ones to transfer.

I can do the reshuffle.

I'll do a couple I think are candidates tonight just to get some in the new Album.

OFF

I seeded the Album with pictures fron the Fur Fashion and eBay Albums.

Did some random sampling including a sexy "Short Hair".

OFF

Trebor is uploading som very nice pictures into LongHair.

A few duplicates that are elsewhere I put.in the Holding Bin.

Please review the existing Albums. I htink ypou'll find more than what I moved.

OFF

New Guide Line for Long Hair picture posting.

Please review the other posted pictures in the other Albums BEFORE posting more that most likely are already in The Gallery.

The "mortality" rate is increasing for pictures where noting is wrong with them other than they are already in The Gallery.

It's better to relocate it which we can do on request.

Most of the first 30 or so pictures are ones I relocated to seed the Album. They are examples of ones already located elsewhere in The Gallery.

OFF

wowo, I've been off for a bit, and come in to the den today and found that a little question of mine has sparked all this!

Big thnaks to all who helped and contributed, the long hair gallery is great, and puts all of my favourite pics together in one place. Some I've seen before, many are new to me and the whole idea of ladies with long hair in furs is just cptured and portrayed so well by this collection of pictures.

love to all,

999 xxx