Mailon Furs news

mailonfurs

I just wanted to share with you the news that we completed a professional photoshoot today. I haven't seen the result today but I am sure it is going to be great. I will let you know on more and give you access to the photos soon.

• 2 months later...

OK, the photos are availalable and our new online store as well!!

Check it out at : http://www.mailonfurs.com

For someone to see the prices of the items all he/she has to do is register to the site, however anyone can see the photos

Also, we will prepare some Gift Certificates for our best customers and the members of the den. So if any den members are interested just ask and I'll be happy to provide you one certificate.

Hope this message is in the right place. If not, I kindly ask the mods to move it wherever necessary.

Occasional announcements are OK Kostas.

You have been an active member here long enough and have not abused this privilege.

Thanks for the info,

Linda

Very nice! (Although methinks you need to work on the Men's and Accessories categories!) I especially liked the golden island fox and the blue iris mink coats. The blue iris design was unique.

Very nice! (Although methinks you need to work on the Men's and Accessories categories!) I especially liked the golden island fox and the blue iris mink coats. The blue iris design was unique.

Thank you JGalanos, I appeciate it!

Indeed we need to work on these sections, however I am not sure if we are going to have enough items this season.

Excellent job Kostas on the site and with superb photos!

I applaud you for sharing with all of us how a top notch furrier site can look and without out all of the 'Flash' treatment to boot.

Regards, robinfur

Excellent job Kostas on the site and with superb photos!

Thank you Robinfur

I applaud you for sharing with all of us how a top notch furrier site can look and without out all of the 'Flash' treatment to boot.

Regards, robinfur

I'm sorry but I didn't understand that (damn poor english of mine. What did you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash

I believe he was referencing this "Flash" component you see on a lot of web sites. While I suppose this feature can increase the "coolness" factor of a web site, in my experience it's usually something that takes forever to load and more often than not represents an obstacle I must overcome to get to the site content I really want to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash

I believe he was referencing this "Flash" component you see on a lot of web sites. While I suppose this feature can increase the "coolness" factor of a web site, in my experience it's usually something that takes forever to load and more often than not represents an obstacle I must overcome to get to the site content I really want to see.

Our first page is also made of Flash however it loads fast and any click from there links to the store. Maybe I should add a "Visit Store directly" link in the first page.

BigFur you should come to Kastoria if you want to see furs

Some excellent photos and some excellent coats!

I do agree with that the mens section deserves better I'm sure you are working hard on that area.

As for Flash, I do agree it's nice and responsive which is good. You do need to be careful using it though because many people are also unaware that Flash does not favor very well with search engines like Google as the crawlers find it hard to index the text embedded inside. (While I'm won't claim to be an 'expert' in search engine optimization, I'm a web developer by trade).

Anyway, it's a great site. The home page is very professional looking.

Wow, some really lovely and practical designs. Thank you for sharing. Very impressive, and your pricing really seems fair. I may be in touch down the road a bit...though it really is so much fun to walk in to a salon with my wife and have her try on 20 coats or so, before finally making the purchase there in the salon. If we ever do a trip to Greece, I'll make sure the vacation budget has room for a new coat from your shop!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind words, we appeciate it. And you are all welcomed to come and wear all the furs you want in our salon.

Anywayz, back to the news, we made a new photoshoot. This time with a different girl. I'll let you take a pick :

_MSC8259.JPG

_MSC8281.JPG

_MSC8345.JPG

What do you think?

Thanks - those are quite nice - I especially like the 3rd one.

FLinFL

...just a note, please post thumbnails of your photos that are linked to the larger images in the gallery. Perhaps one of our photo experts - like Worker or Off - can give you a simple set of instructions.

...just a note, please post thumbnails of your photos that are linked to the larger images in the gallery. Perhaps one of our photo experts - like Worker or Off - can give you a simple set of instructions.

I've uploaded the photos to a different server and placed them here so that the traffic will not be a burden to the furden's servers. However I guess the problem is with you waiting to download them, is that correct? Sorry about that, I'll see if I can place a few thumbs next time

I'm facing some problems lately with my website and I keep getting annoying Forbidden and Page Not Found Errors. Is anyone else seeing the same? If anyone has time please take a look at my site, browse 4-5 pages and let me know. I got to find whats wrong

thanks

I have plenty of new fur photos with this model yet I cannot upload and work with them cause of my site issues...

Please any others that could browse to our site for problems, I'd be gratefull!

I have just enjoyed browsing through the whole site again without meeting any problems; there are some gorgeous pictures - the long golden island fox is my favourite.

I hope that you will soon resolve any remaining problems Kostas - I am sure that we are all looking forward to seeing the new pictures when you are able to upload them

I am still facing difficulties, however I am very glad that browsing so far was fine and not problematic. I wouldn't want possible custoemrs having a bad buying experience from our website. It's like someone walking into our store and being rude to him!

Hi Mr. Mailon,

Just my humble opinion; Your newest two sets of pix are some of THE BEST furs, photography and modelling I've seen! Bravo!

For perfection, take your models outside on a clear, cold day with snow on the ground & the sun shinning.

Show your furs in their natural habitat. It also makes the model look like she really appreciates the warmth.

-kisses-

J.

Thank you very much dear Janey,

we hired a professional photographer that is doing a great job so far. The photos are great because he is taking them in his personal studio with the lights and all. I am not sure what kind of result we'd get outside but I'll ask his professional opinion

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone

just one small update.

Our website has now available the option of buying furs using directly your credit card in case you do not find Paypal suitable.

And of course we always accept Bank Wire payments (in fact we prefer them! )