What the hell happened to women????????

Guest touchofsable

I have just been posting over the last few days vamps and femme fatales and molls and spies and generally evil ruthless women; but also screwball comedy, musical and drama actresses from the thirties forties fifties sixties and seventies.

Then it dawned on me. For all those decades women would be prepared not only for an animal to die for A FUR coat; but she would generally be quite prepared to kill a MAN for it !!!!!! How times have changed! Are the women of today more enlightened? Nope; I would prefer death by leather gloved strangulation or posion gas cigarette than death by whining about ethics.

Can you believe it? For decades a woman's dream was a mink coat; its all they aspired to. And now we get to the nineties and comparitively furs are much cheaper; and what happens? They now don't want furs...look how many of us here say that our partners won't wear fur!!! Why are they such contrary creatures????

ENJOY THE GALLERY PICS; LOADS MORE TO COME. ALL YOUR FAVE FEMME FATALES; VILLAINESSES SPIES AND GENERALLY VERY NAUGHTY LADIES.