What fiendish fur plot is being hatched in Gotham City?

Guest touchofsable

An unholy alliance of fur clad villainesses has assembled right under the noses of Gothams finest; commissioner Gordon and Chief O Hara.

Can the Dynamic duo come to the rescue? The bat symbol on the night clouds above th city beckons the duo to the rescue; but will they too fall foul of the fiendish fur femme fatales?

Catwoman, Marsha Queen of Diamonds, Glacia Glaze in furs ? Will our debonair caped crusaders Batman and Robin be able to thwart their evil, or will they sccumb to the power of their furs, in a city where even Batgirl has turned a villain and taken to smoking and wearing furs?

What will happen?

Wait for the next thrilling installment . Same Bat time Same Bat channel.

Leslie Parrish, Carolyn Jones, Julie Newmar and Yvonne Craig in furs in the gallery. You won't believe your eyes.

But what unholy trickery is this?

As we left the previous episode on a knife edge; with Robin and Chief O hara under the haunting seductive spell of Marsha Queen of Diamonds poison perfume, while the fienidish Catwoman helped herself to a beautiful dyed mouton leopard coat and Glacia Glaze weaved her Ice Spy domination whist swanning around in lynx over the incumbents at Gotham City Hall; the Batman was on his way to the rescue.

And what now????

As we speak the plot thickens; The caped crusaders have it all to do as they face their most seductive fur clad villainesses to date! Now the gang are joined by another three queens of villainy;

Olga Queen of Cossacks; Fennella the beauty queen gone bad in red fox and The ice blonde Cornelia in pastel mink run riot in the prostrate Gotham City.

This is one our caped crusaders may finally lose; if the trusty utility belt has no solution against the posion gas and perfume sprays and hypnotic cigarettes of these female menaces to society; then maybe he charms of their sumptuous furs and spectacular spandex will be the dynamic duos undoing. These "poor ...deluded Creatures" in the words of Batman, may at last get their revenge.

Wll who could resist the poison kiss of Glacia Glaze in lynx?

thumb_batmaleslieglacia11.jpg

or succumb to complete domination by Marsha Queen of Diamonds?

thumb_carolynmarshaqueenofdiamonds2.jpg

More Julie Newmar as Catwoman sitting on leoprdskin throne; joined by Anne Baxter, Julie Gregg and Kathy Kesh in the gallery now; plus more of Leslie Parrish as The Ice spy Glacia Glaze.

I hope you lot appreciate being taken back to your mispent childhood as much as I did! You have no idea how difficult these have been to source; a bit of feedback wouldn't go amiss 67 looks no comments!

Forget google btw ; its crap. Try Ask.com

Edited by Guest

ToS,

Eartha Kitt played Catwoman too; although I don't recall seeing her in furs in that role she surely trumps the lot of them in terms of her support for furs. Her contribution to the 40 Minutes documentary "Adventures in the Skin Trade" was tremendous.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Ys I did try to find pics of Eatha in fur as Catwoman but couldn't. Do you have any pics of her just generally in furs Mr M ?

I saw her in a fur once when I was young that had a train ; so I know she was big into furs.

The other Batman vilianess was Minerva: Zsa Zsa Gabor. She wore furs in the show but they are not picured on the site. I think there is one on operagloves so I will try to dig it out.

Nice ones Of Carolyn Jones (Morticia) as Marsha and Leslie Parrish As Glacia though no?

A great site they are form: "Women Overpowering Men Women Attacking Men"

ToS,

I don't have any pics of Ms Kitt as Catwoman in furs but I'm sure I have a few of her in furs somewhere and definitely have a clip or two of here from the "Adventures in the Skin Trade" documentary. There are a couple of clips of her in fur on YouTube too but I don't think they include "fur" in the keywords so you might have to search through a few duds to find them.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

btw I put a couple of contextual images in the galley; hope they are allowed. Like th robot in metropolis gives context to Brigitte helm in furs. Catwoman is sitting on a leopard chair and Batgirl just in uniform smoking: I guess that can go in the lounge. But it doesn't seem much point in tracking down images of the actresses that thrilled us without seeing them in context aswell as in fur. I have some absolute belters of Julie Newmar (Catwoman) smoking in the role that gave her the Catwoman job btw if anyone is interested. I haven't posted them because there is no fur; but amazing dancing dominatrix.