Fur Is Good For Sun Burn!!!

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

Here's One You May Not Hear Everyday. I spent Wednesday Afternoon at the Beach and my Pale Skin was not ready for the HOT SUN. I came home and took a shower and then tryed to dry off and my skin was VERY sensitive and WARM. I began to rub my black mink full length on my face and arms and started to feel a lot cooler and my skin felt alot less sensitive. Who Knew?

hey guys, I have tried this before but with an old rabbit coat I used to have. Fur feels goodto the skin. Something about when the fur is nice and cool against warm skin, supposed to be good for it from what I hear and from what Ive tried.

paul2809

Maybe furs are the new sunbloc!

Fur is God's ORIGINAL sunblock!

As the amount of UV reaching the surface of the earth increases or decreases, so does the number of species with hair or fur, living on the earth, vary in direct proportion.

Fur, like dark skin or scales is one way evolution helps protect the organizm or person from skin damage from the sun.

They say that, if the earth gets more UV, humans will start growing more hair!

hey guys, I have tried this before but with an old rabbit coat I used to have. Fur feels goodto the skin. Something about when the fur is nice and cool against warm skin, supposed to be good for it from what I hear and from what Ive tried.

paul2809

Rabbit is good but sable is so much better!

Mrc