lol! Doesn't this work any more then?

Guest touchofsable

lol I always took it as a pass; and I was usually right. Of course if a guy does it to a guy; yes its an insult unless they are gay.

Don't worry OFF I wouldn't do it to you.

I am just wondering what the girls think. I know what they used to think years ago

My best was when I was smoking a pipe and a girl next to me kept looking; so I thought she was going to tell me off. I opened my mouth to ask if she wanted me to move and she flung her arms around me, inhaled my exhale and asked me to go to bed with her. What is a gentleman to do? She had a black full swing faux on from Wallis. It was nice for faux.

Ahhh the fifth floor cafe at harvey Nicks. What a place. My strike rate is about 20 from 50 and the last thirty times I had to deny myself as I have been faithful Its just jammed with fur in the winter. It will be safe for you soon too OFF when the smoking ban comes in. Though I feel the fashion girls will go somewhere else.

Sorry, ToS, I don't go any where near any kind of smoke. There was a time I loved a really good cuban cigar, especially one that had been hand rolled with Remey. Not any more. 8)

Linda

I would smoke a good cigar on a special occasion. But I would not smoke cheap cigars or cigarettes, nor would I smoke on any kind of a regular basis.

The only time I ever shared smoke with a girl was when we were shotgunning a doobie together.

I never really thought of blowing smoke at another person as being sexy unless it would be the stereotypical after-sex cigarette.

I can, however see the allure in a mysterious woman with a cigarette. It's not an automatic turn-on but, if the mood was right and the woman was sexy enough, I could go for it.

Sorry, ToS, I don't go any where near any kind of smoke. There was a time I loved a really good cuban cigar, especially one that had been hand rolled with Remey. Not any more. 8)

Linda

Maybe you need a new brand.......