Soapy with a wealth of Furs

SA_Mink

I would like to find out f anyone at all has any of the Soapy clips from Loving /The city as it was later was to become known.

There were ladies always swathed in Furs in that soapy and I have never not once seen a clip of any of the actors in furs sadly Does anyone know anything about this if so please i would love to see those gorgeous young ladies in furs it debut was in 1983 if im not mistaken with actors like Lisa Peluso ,Noelle Becke ,Susan Walters, to name but a few

some feed back on this would be awesome

Kind regards SA_Mink

Never even heard of that show. Hopefully, some clips will appear!

FLinFL

If the one episode I saw was any indication, it had crappy writing but fine furs.

MrC

JGalanos, is that the one where the guy is in a fur jacket..coyote I think? I have seen a clip of a wedding scene like this and am not sure where it is from.

In The United States We Have a Cable Television Network For Every Stupid Topic Known To Man, Is It Too Much To Ask To Have A Classic Soap Opera Channel with Some Of Our Favorates Like Paper Dolls, The Colby's, Dynasty, Knots Landing etc 24 Hours a Day. YOUTUBE would overload from the # of Fur Clips!!!

Geez MAFP, even here in sunny South Florida we get the 'Soap' cable network (not that I watch it much). Hard to believe that it's not on NYC cable outlets yet...

FLinFL

We Do Get SoapNet, they have done away with many of the "classic" soap operas like I mentioned, Dallas is OK, but not one of my favorates.

I miss when Saturday Nights was this lineup Paper Dolls, Dynasty, Knots Landing and Saturday Mornings was 3 episodes of The Colbys. I only wish I had a DVR or DVD Recorder back then at my disposal, I was in Paris during this time working.