Tryxie's Nomination

White Fox

Leo I believe it was nominated Tryxie to the Hall of Fame for her Picture contributions here. Indeed she has done a huge amount of work on our site and certainly deserves this.

If you have other nominations to the Hall, please let us know. You will find it in the Library.

There are so many names that should be in there. But we want you as members to nominate them. We do not want this to be a staff thing.

So, Tryxie's name will soon be in the Hall. And we hope that you will let us know other names that should be there as well>

W

Its very kind of you all, but I'm not the most prolific poster there, there are others who are more consistent and have made a more valuable contribution, MrC and OFF to name but two. Their efforts should be equally recognised.

I will second that . Mr C's info iand archive is very valuable. And OFF is dilligent in the most incredible ebay and unseen magazine/model collection too.

However the dimension you have brought in from the Fashion world is very special here now; so I think you should get a

"Fashion Guru" title as well as all three of you being in the hall of fame.

Tryxie kicks ass on the cutting edge fashion front; no one to touch her and we are very very lucky to have her and her knowledge/research/contacts which bring a totally different dimension in to play.

tryxie;

Current style and those mega pixel pictures are enough and on top are the great styles and current young women to boot

OFF

I'm embarressed by the kind words . And I also would like to salute OFF's efforts. But regarding Miss Trash and the Hall of Fame I want to say one thing. (And I defy any member of this group to disagree with me.)

Tryxie, let's put a bottom line on it. Your very presence here makes this place more fun for each and every one of us. That alone qualifies you for any hall of fame I can think of. Your pics, your posts, your comments, and above all, your sense of humor are a joy to us all. Please continue to share them all with us.

MrC

I totally agree with what MrC said!

(That keeps me from retyping it word for word!)

I'm still going through the pictures you posted and to put it lightly, I am very impressed still!

You really are a big reason that even when I can't get in every day or write all the time, I still like to peek my head in and see what you've written next or found for us all to look at.

Well, you and TOS.

Yup, I agree. Tryxie, MrC and OFF are all worthy of inclusion in the Hall of Fame. Incredible amount of work they've done for the Den.

Chubby

Mr C is now a member of the Hall of Fame, but I was short on time so may need to fine tune the post.

Tryxie was entered a short time back.

OFF has been a member for some time.

Please let us know of other people who you think should be included.

There should be other nominations I am sure in the Other Internet area. What about the Ebay Gals for instance. Or people like Frank from NTC, etc. I would think that there might be many people like this who should be included. However, you might like to visit the Hall to see who is already there.

W