A special thank you to The Fur Den

ReFur

It just goes to prove women talk twice as much as men.

Well, except for ToS.

I've been a member for about four years now [more or less] and you nave the same number of posts as me::roll:

Happy annaversary Linda.

OFF

Edited by Guest

Folks, I think that many of you know this. But some are probably not here enough to.

Until Linda came there was no one who kept track of members like she does. She remembers when a member is in the hospital. When a member has been hurt by a post. Or when a member has something really good happen to them.

She taught us to "Moderate from the heart" and that has gotta be good!

There are times when we just cannot help or work with everyone. We have so many members here and that is so hard. But we do try.

And Linda has gone a long way to helping us find out how!

We owe her a lot. But we admins owe the mods a lot. AND we owe members a lot as well. Every single person is of value here. And we do realize that.

White

Thankyou Linda, from the bottom of my heart!! I really appreciate you putting up with not only myself, but the rest of the folks here in the Den. Just hope you stick around for another 2 years!!

Thank you, everyone! I am blessed to have you are friends. 8)

Thank you Linda, from the bottom of my heart!! I really appreciate you putting up with not only myself, but the rest of the folks here in the Den. Just hope you stick around for another 2 years!!

That is funny, UncleJoe. I feel it is the other way around. I hope you all put up with me for another two years.

Linda

While we're on the subject of thanking people, I'd like to thank everyone here for putting up with my neurotic self for all this time. You guys and gals are the nicest, most supportive and most tolerant people I've ever had the fortune to meet!! Got to give a big thanks to Mr Mockle for letting me meet him in person, and helping me learn a bit more about different types of fur (fox in particular). And I do hope you don't mind if I hang around the Den a little while longer!!

Unclejoe

UncleJoe...

One thing we as mods must do is to remember who the most important people here are. That is you, and every other member here. We as staff are nothing. This site is what it is because of YOU! We need to also thank each of you for your contributions here.

Dear Linda,

Please forgive me for missing your anniversary, and thank you for all you do to make this IMHO the most friendly site on the net.

MrC