Cool, But Not Cold Tonight

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

My Husband and I are going to the New York/New York Baseball Game Tonight. The Temperature should be in the 50's at Game Time and drop a little. I am thinking Light Fur Jacket, maybe a Chinchilla Vest or Fox Bomber and Jeans, yes I still were JEANS once in a while, I have to have Stillettos with them of course. And now heres the weather in your neck of the woods. It's almost SUMMER, I'm so DEPRESSED!

Well, if it's any consolation, the weather over here in little old England isn't much better if at all. Has been very sunny where I live, a nice breeze too - and a bit of rain a while ago, which baffles the heck out of me!! But I guess that's UK weather for you!!

My Husband and I are going to the New York/New York Baseball Game Tonight. The Temperature should be in the 50's at Game Time and drop a little. I am thinking Light Fur Jacket, maybe a Chinchilla Vest or Fox Bomber and Jeans . . . !

I'll be watching for you, Maddy! The vest or the bomber should be perfect for the game. A nice, light fur! You'll turn a lot of heads!

Well I went to the game in a Black Dyed Fox Vest, Black Cashmere Turtleneck, Black Jeans and Boots. We sat in the 10th row behind First Base. It was CHILLY with the wind swirling, I probably could have worn a Jacket. We brought a Black Mink Throw to cover up a little. The game ended with the Mets winning 3-2 over OUR Yankees, but it was an entertaining game to watch.