Lynxette

ReFur

TOS,

I didn't understand! Sorry, forgot to run spell check. When I am very tired I cannot see transpositions well. I will look at something and see what it is suppose to be, not what it is.

Linda

Reminds me of an episode of the old 'Odd Couple' tv series. Someone (aging tennis star, Bobby Riggs, I think) bet Oscar (a New York City sporstwriter for those not familiar) that he couldn't type his name properly 3 times in 10 seconds... he lost every time.

FLinFL

In the process of doing a travel piece on the Florida Keys, I stopped by the Hemingway house in Key West. They had the typewriter there on which he had composed many of his novels. He had once said "It was a terrible typewriter -- kept misspelling all the words.

Welcome back Lynxette.

MrC

Thank you very much guys...it is good to be back, except for the terrible fact of spring/summer arriving.

Its been hot here the last two days but each evening I have had the pleasure of several beautiful young ladies in furs as the evenings are still cool.

When it gets too hot in the evening I shall suggest they dispens with their clothing underneath

So your furs went down okay in the UK lynxette? No probs? Any nice compliments? Visit anywhere nice?