The Chronicles Of Narnia

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

WOW! This may seem surprising to many of you, but this is my first time watching this WONDERFUL MOVIE. I have read C.S. Lewis books before, but not this one. Would eternal winter be so bad if you could ride around in a sleigh draped in White Fox and a Gown in the beautiful snow,not to me!!! Seeing Lucy climbing into the closet of Furs and seeing her and her friends in beautiful coats truelly made me feel young again. Although the White Witch symbolizes Evil, she sure looks gorgeous! My friend is jokingly calling me Fur Witch as we watch the movie, I guess I have to go get my White Fox out the closet and start talking with an english accent, ha ha!

I am totally into this film as well...I want Edmund's silver fox, especially in view of the fact that he thinks it to be a girl's coat anyway. Such a guy does not deserve such a wonderful fur coat.

The Girl who took over my Moderator Spot has been a Blessing here it seems! You have fought the good fight! Thank You!!!

Thank you, but I hardly think I am in your calibre to have taken over something you have done so well. You were a great inspiration to me when I was a newbie, and I am so glad to see you here again.

Welcome back, Lynxette!

Wow, we get Lynxette and MAFP back in the same day?!?! It's good to be a Denizon!

FLinFL

The furs that the kids wore in that movie are now on display in Disneyland.

Not the White Fox though.

W

We were at Disney last Summer and I uploaded the the only Narnia pic I managed to save. The coats were vintage but gorgeous.

My vote is the white fox worn by the Witch, although I love the larger brown mink..... Turkish delight and smothered white fox -----ooohhh.

Auzmink