Fur Is To Me

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

The feeling of Fur to me is like the feeling of being in Love. With it's touch I get those little butterflys in my stomach and the feeling of those little goose bumps as the silk lining caresses my skin. The soft Fur tickles my neck reminding me of the intimacy of my Lover. The infatuation of a cold breeze blowing up my legs reminds me how much I appreciate being in Love with you, you flowing Fur Coat. In life I am faithful to my Husband, In Love I need Sable, Fox and Chinchilla.

Wow.

Welcome back Furprincess.

Your words were an inspiraton to me when I first joined Melody:

"It seems wherever I look there are no fashion pictures of ladies smoking in thier furs. I saw these photos as a teenager in magazines(The Glorious 1980's)but never saved the magazines. I know it is a bad habit, but it is my bad habit."

A few similar posts like this were greeted with contempt. I am pleased to say that is no longer the case. We have an off topic smoking lounge where there are links to hundreds of smoking supermodels and actresses, and pics of them in furs too. Then the gallery has 10 pages of women in furs smoking.

Welcome back Madison. It is so great to see you here again.

***For those of you who have not been here quite as long as some of us, Madison was our first female mod here. It is really great to see her back. She has always added so much to our site when she is around.

White Fox

Thank You Everyone!!!

Touch Of Sable I still like to smoke a 100 while waiting for a cab, but the days of being able to smoke anywhere else in NYC are gone. I stick by this saying: "the only bloom, that should have any power in the City is Bloomingdale"

May I just add that I for one cannot think of any possible indulgence that could in any way be better than furs...and welcome again as well.

Smoking bans never last don't worry. Ivan the Terrible had one punishable by death; the Nazis tried it. It won't last as it will always be seen as opressive. New York will smoke again.

In fact, here are some links:

http://www.davehitt.com/facts/fighting.html

http://www.nycclash.com/NYSban2003.html

In the meantime it will mean MORE sightings of beautiful women smoking in furs as they ahve to be outside. Maybe it will even increase the popularity of furs. Certainly my girlfriend and I were able to sit outside a restaurant the other night smoking with a glass of wine; while our friends froze. The female friend is now talking about getting a fur too as a meausre to enable her to be comforatble smoking outside.

Now I am trying to picture you furprincess standing in a long fur elegantly smoking a 100, waiting for a cab. What fur would you be wearing and would you be gloved? Are you blonde brunette or redhead?

TOS, I am blonde ,now 5'9'' tall, i grew 2" and love Full Length Furs of the Fox persuasion.