Don't miss the Furrier's Forum

ReFur

One of things I have enjoyed lately on the Furriers Forum is the conversation with various members.

It made me reflect how Piotr encouraged us to open the forum to everyone and we were reluctant. Thank you, Piotr! That change has not only saved the forum, but made it one that I truly enjoy and learn from.

It also has made me very aware that in some areas we are all ignorant. There is always more to learn about furs and their care. In certain cases we all can all contribute from our experiences.

Another thing it has taught me is to look carefully before I comment. That way only I know my stupidity!! 8) Sometimes when I look at a picture quickly I see what I expect to see rather than what is there.

It is interesting when someone is questioned about their thoughts on a picture, how they explain the factors they observed to come to that conclusion. In reviewing their "eye" it helps you to learn what to assess in looking at a picture.

If you haven't been to that forum don't miss it!

Linda

Don't know. He said he was having computer problems. Checked in several weeks ago and said he'd be back.

Linda