Lois Griffin wears fur

Guest deedok

I saw that, it looked like a blue fox. She seemed to love it to.

Furry Dreams,

Furcrazy

It was white. I don't think the makers of the show care enough for the differences in types of fur.

BTW, it's already on Youtube. The beginning is because Keith Olberman is the voice of the oil CEO.

That was pretty cool - just about the only thing that tore me away from last night's 'Survivor' finale!

FLinFL

...btw, looks more like lynx to me. Yeah, I think Lois is a lynx babe!

That was pretty cool - just about the only thing that tore me away from last night's 'Survivor' finale!

FLinFL

...btw, looks more like lynx to me. Yeah, I think Lois is a lynx babe!

For all we know, it was a raggedly drawn mink. Seriously, if the people on the show cared about the different types of fur, they would have named what this one was.

Yes, but was not too happy with the connection in the negative sense to polluting. Would like to see more positive uses of fur on telly, and not always connected to someone or something unsavoury.

I love this show, its hillarious! Fur has throughout history it seems has been used to symbolize Greed, Selfishness, Pride, Promiscuous Girls and other negative Stereotypes. I wear Fur and I'm none of these things . I enjoy the feeling, the warmth and the way it looks. I have not forgot the less fortunate and the oppressed or had to question good morals to obtain it.

Now, now, Maddie... there's something to be said for 'promiscuous girls' wearing fur!!!!

FLinFL