Knots Landing

Guest goldsable

WOW! Thanks for that one.

Everyone, if you want to see this, please check it out quickly. I'm sure it will be pulled off youtube for copyright violation at some point.

FLinFL

that is really terrific and new to me.

to download you just need to use firefox. there is a video downloader in the lower right hand corner of the frame. saves as a flv. works great! you do need a flv viewer, but those are free.

All,

A great but familiar clip. I never really followed Knot's Landing and other than that fur scene I don't recall any others although I believe Donna Mills weared a few furs over the years. Does anyone know of any more good fur scenes from the show?

Also, as known to most people here, Nicollette Sheridan wore some lovely furs in Paper Dolls and in one or two episodes of Desperate Housewives too. I'm sure I've seen Michelle Phillips wearing furs in other soaps and appearances too but I can't recall where.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Use top be The Bold and Teh Beautiful were awash with furs in the winter but I think thye went PC

OFF

I'm using Firefox, and I don't notice a video downloader. Would you mind telling me what it looks like and how to use it, if it exists for mac users?

J.

It seems our friends at The SoapNet have cancelled most of our favorate 80's Shows like Dynasty,Knots Landing, Paper Dolls, The Colbys etc. I guess the ratings were not strong enough, only Ryans Hope and Dallas are be showing, not my two favorates! I just adore Nicolette Sheriden,

She has such a strong presence when she wears Fur. Those who know me, know that if I could have been trapped in the 80's, in a HUGE RUSSIAN SABLE ANKLE LENGTH, A PILL BOX HAT and A LONG SILK GOWN, I would have been so happy. I was only a teenager, but HUGE FUR COATS were everywhere. I'm such a bad VH1 show. It's good to be home again FUR DEN FAMILY! I missed many of you!

MadisonAve!

I joined the Den after you left. In going back through old posts I discovered you. So, glad to have you back!

Linda

I saw this one over there myself, as well as the silver fox from Paper Dolls...YUMMY!!!

I just wish there way a way to save personally.