To everything there is a season

Ravens8

Ravens8, I will miss you. Don't know why you feel it is time to leave, but there is a rule here. You have to quit 3 times before it sticks.8)

We will leave the light on for you.

Your friend always.

Linda

Ravens8,

There is one more thing that I would like to mention. Part of belonging to a group like this, is pacing yourself. In the beginning it is almost like a candy store. Then like all relationships it dulls.

If you back off a bit, and come back for visits, you will find a new dimension with the group and a history that can grow into deep friendships.

I hope you will at least try the group as a member who comes back often.

Linda

Don't stay away too long Ravens8.

We'll miss your great pictures if nothing else.

Love your posts

OFF

Indeed, We will be waiting for return Ravens. You have been a great member here. I really hope to see you here again soon.

W

Hey, fur season is over for another year. It's understandable that you'd want to take the summer off.

But you're a fur addict just like the rest of us. I don't think you can give it up completely.

I'll see you next fall when fur weather comes again. Until then, don't be afraid to drop in for a quick visit. Send e-mail any time!

I hope "Bear" the Bear is has a good summer.

We'll leave the porch light on for you!

The good thing about an online community Ravens is that you are not physically uprooting. For whatever reason you are leaving right now, we are all here when you need us. Even if its just to drop in and say hello from time to time and let us know all is well.

Good luck with your plans. And remember even remote places upstream have internet connection. Be nice to know how you are faring.

You have made a fabulous contribution to the den and I hope you reconsider.

Your friend TOS