Do Pamela lost here faith?

Guest cookie

Cookie,

Given Pamela's anti-fur (and possibly vegan) stance, it's highly unlikely to be real fur. I think I remember reading about her going ape at another celebrity after seeing her in a fur coat on the cover of an airline in-flight magazine (might have been Kim Catrell in a lynx).

Having said that, it could be a shearling or sheared fur or some type. Quite a few celebrities have dabbled with the anti-fur movement before coming back into the fold. And of course Victoria Beckham claims her furs are fake - personally I'm not convinced especially seeing Cavalli's catwalk shows recently.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Looks fake to me, but then i am far from being an expert. Surely Pamela A wouldn't be dumb enough to wear real fur; would she?

Anyway it set me thinking about celebrities and fur

I often browse through Hello magazine (one of the 'no fur promotion mags'). One particular image i remember was of Yoko O with a gorgeous white fox over her shoulder but no refusal by Hello to publish the photo. There is never any reference to the fact that Miss Joan C is always photographed in furs.

They also publish fashion photographs and the caption will read something like, "Heidi in a gold Versace dress and shoes with matching evening bag." No mention of the bl**dy great fox stole she has around her shoulders.

I think it's impossible to tell for sure what she has in that pic. It could be a dyed mink, but I doubt it. She has been so vehement about her anti-fur stance, would she be "dumb" enough to wear the real McCoy - even if she wanted to? Such a shame, too! I have a few pics of her in real fur (thanks to the artistry of our membership) and she really looks hot!

I can't tell from the photos. She's been pretty vocal in her support for animal rights, so I'd guess fake. I think we've all seen a lot of other photos of her in fake furs.

FLinFL

My take on it - fake. However, having read the American Fur site recently (forget the link) it had an article on PA. Interesting that her musical boyfriend was made to give up real furs. What I find odd is if you are so so so anti, why use the fake stuff????

I suspect its one of those 'say one thing, think another'!!!

Auzmink.

Aside from allergy sufferers and the cost factor for the buyer, it is the height of hyppcracy to wear fake fur.

Since it's made from oil the ecological/humane thing is absurd and the implication from wearing, even the symbol of fur, is the height of hypocracy.

Just a bunch of Hypocrits.

OFF

it's real!!! the second pic is the clencher. it is definitely rex rabbit.

she is such a hypocrite that it doesn't even have to be fake. there is a pic of her wearing uggs from a few years back and uggs are definitely real lamb fur. she is just that dumb. she had fake breasts then real breasts. fake fur and then real fur. real rock star husband (t. lee) then fake rock star husband (kid rock) (ok that is not a good example. LOL)

I vote GENUINE ARTICLE.

Look at the groomet around the tie. Detail #1

Look at the fur around her left hand. Detail #2

Finally, look at the fur around the zipper. Detail #3

I may not know genuine fur but I can tell synthetic.

The color variations are wrong for it to be plush.

I vote wabbit.

You'd think she'd wear fake fur to go with her fake boobs!

After researching the photos in question, I found out that the real story behind the pics is that she was leaving the club with singer Ray J, whose fur coat it is and she refused to be photographed with him as long as he was wearing the coat. So, she took it off him and the pic was taken.

good job with that research ramon... i knew she wouldn't waver on that issue as she is too well endorsed and paid by peta in various ways. surprised she would even touch it, she might have gotten fur cooties... ooooh!