edited pics (Rachel McAdams, Anne Hathaway, Mischa Barton)

s1m17

Again, some great work there although I'll point out you have your first 2 pics the wrong way around, the 2nd pic is definitely Rachal McAdam

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It makes me happy

I made them all with photoshop to answer your question cookie.

ozfurlova, I'm 100% sure I have the names right. The second pic is definitely Anne Hathaway, do a google image search for her.

Great work, especially the middle one! I've been teaching myself how to do composites using photo shop, basically just learning from trial and error, so I appreciate how much work went into producing these!

They did take some hours in total, but I tend to lose track of time as I'm doing them. Sometimes I find it particularly hard to find a picture which would be suitable for editing. Trial and error is basically my method. I use what I think is appropriate and if not try the next thing I think of, each edit is done differently.

By the way I'm open to requests and suggestions for the type of fur and wearer of it.

By the way I'm open to requests and suggestions for the type of fur and wearer of it.

Here is my suggestion, me in the most delectable blue fox you can find. Example: my avatar. LMAO!!!! I'm just messin' with you. Seriously though, Great work! I am impressed!

Very well done It's so good to see others doing this kind of work too. You guys don't know how much time goes into one of those pictures!

Excellent work sim!

• 1 year later...

THESE Are The EDITED Pictures I long For, CLASSY, ELEGANT, LADY LIKE!!Gorgeous Celebrities Don't Hurt Either,Bravo!!!

• 6 years later...