Old Stories area now closed.

White Fox

The Old Stories Forum on the Old Den has now been closed as has the Marketplace Forum.

As mentioned the stories have been cleaned up quite a bit. Stories with two or three chapters in different posts have been put back together and all extra material such as replies have been removed. These cleaned up stories are all safe and are now being placed in permanent new homes for all to read them.

Thanks

White Fox

Site Admin

Andrew:

#1. The stories are still not all transferred but I hope that they will be soon.

To find most of them.

Depending on the "Style" you use here, the tool bar to find them will either be to the Left of this message now or on top. Look for the word "Links".

Click on "Links".

About half way down our links page you will see the area marked "Stories". If you go to those links you will find the stories.

Again, there are a few not yet transferred to their new home yet though.

#2. I see you are new here. Did you read the top section of the FAQ yet? It tells how to change styles here so that our site looks completely different. You can find a look for the New Den that suits you best. Make certain that you do that. It is probably the most startling part of our new site here and many people are missing it completely because they won't take the 30 seconds to change styles.

Thanks

White Fox

Hallo, yes I cam hear because Melody O'hair delled the fur story, self writing story with fur and Faux Fur but native German my english is not best.

Andrew