Nice new pics

DorianLevrone

Hello friends,

today I put some really nice pics in the gallery. They are right now in the sorting album. I hope that you`ll like them as much as I do !!!

Enjoy !!!

Lots of regards to all of you, Dorian.

I`ll try to give my best to share my pictures with you to give you a pleasure. I don`t know how much pictures other furlovers have in their collection, but I have approximately around 10 GB and more safed on a CD`s. Do you think that this is a lot? I don`t have a experience to compare how much is this compared with other members. But I`m trying to put the best ones in the Gallery so everybody who loves furs can enjoy them, too.

I feel really good and like home here in the fur den. Many, many thanks to all of you !!!

Best regards from Germany, yours Dorian.

Hi friends,

reacting directly I placed some mor beautiful pictures in the gallery today and I hope you will enjoy them !!!???!!!

Best regards, Dorian.

Some of us have quite a few.

I have thousands of images which is maybe 100 Gigs or so.

!0 Gigs is still a lot of images.

Feel free to share.

OFF

Interesting as each new person brings a different lot of images. Dorians I haven't seen before, nor Leopards. And Mr C's are awesome! And now pokerace has posted some wondeful candids.

Dorian, it is not always how MANY pictures one has, but rather the QUALITY as well as VARIETY...and you have that so far in spades my friend. Please by all means continue to share from your collection. I have between two and three thousand images in my collection so far, and you have allowed me to add a few.