The Men of the Fur Den Day!!! ..sponsored by the ladies

ReFur

Congratulations, guys!!

Today is dedicated to the men of The Fur Den!!

Another female member made a comment the other day that I have heard before, and I wanted to pass it along.

She stated that she had not had male members be rude or disrespectful, ..but, she had read other ladies had.

Sometimes I see posts that continue the belief that there a bunch of "not-so-nice" members here that "jump on" new female members and drive them away.

I suppose in any community you will have a few that just don't understand how to behave.

And, yes, there have been a few over-attentive males here.

But, very few. ..and, most women know how to tactfully handle this on her own.

Another reason I believe these few remain in-check is: mods are here in a minute if any member needs support.

Honestly, this almost NEVER is needed! In actuality, most of the members here are polite and the ultimate gentlemen.

In fact, I have found the general male attitude here is to treat women with thoughtfulness, appreciation and concern. Now what woman doesn't love that?

As a woman, I have never felt more comfortable or proud to be associated with a group.

So, guys, here is to you, from the ladies:

You guys are the best!!!

Edited by Guest

I second Linda on this. One the whole the guys here have been very well behaved, with the exception of those I keep bumping into in chat, and they always give me a hard time You know who you are

However Bernadette did have an unsettling time the other night in chat, when despite her rejection a certain individual continued to press his attention upon her. Poor boy.

I've never been hassled by PM, in fact I get very few unsolicited mails at all, it makes me feel quite deprav, deprived sorry.

Thank you so much, girls! A welcoming and nurturing atmosphere has always been my goal for The Fur Den - for all members, to be sure, but especially for the Ladies of the Den! Thankfully, that has come to pass with very few exceptions. It pleases me to no end to know that we have been successful in doing this - and that the ladies have noticed! (Now if we could just get more of you to participate . . . ! )

Gentleman beware!

These messages are NOT written in English but in a strange and ancient complex language of riddles and code, only decipherable correctly by those that speak it. I did hear a rumour once that someone did decipher this language but nothing ever was heard of him again.

This language is called "woman". I have no idea what it means but it doesn't mean what it appears to say.

If you would like to have a go at deciphering it remember this is written in the phonetic expression of the language, rather like Phonetic Russian is written in english for mobile texts. Try referring to the actual script and heiroglyphs and you will see how strange this language is. You will find these heiroglyphs on your washing machine for example.

One example of this language which has been deciphered is:

"does my bum look big in this?"

which actually deciphers as;

"Look; I have severe PMT and I am going to have an argument with you regardless of what answer you give because I don't want to go out at all right now; and anyway I don't like the people whose party it is"

So you can see what we have in this thread is what appears to be a compliment. IT IS NOT. Women NEVER give men compliments. Rather, it is a shrouded threat of some kind crouched in a sweet yet sinsiter way.

"Don't try and understand 'em....just rope 'em throw 'em brand 'em..."

Edited by Guest

You will find these heiroglyphs on your washing machine for example.

Well if you ain't careful you'll find yourself on a boil wash and hung out to dry by the dangley bits

I have to say that in my personal experience here at the den, I have never been harassed or received any type of attention that has made me uncomfortable or regret having joined. For that gentlemen, I add my appreciation as well.

I like to think that we look out for our ladies at the Fur Den.

Woe be to those who harass our female members!

If this guy doesn't get you ===>

The Bears WILL!

Thank you so much worker, I feel better guarded already...and that is meant sincerely and without sarcasm.

I guess in a sense one could say that I am a very traditional girl, ad definitely not a feminist in the radical sense. In other words, to use a personal metaphor, when the Titanic is sinking I want it to be women and children first. This is incompatible in my view with equality between the sexes, because if men and women are truely equal than it is every man for himself and I would be left without a lifeboat...not a pleasant thought. In other words, one cannot have one's cake and eat it too.

In summary I guess what I am saying is I am very glad that the den is a place of gentlemen who treat ladies with kindness ansd respect.

Thanks, Ladies!

Decades of my life passed in which I couldn't have conceived of women who knew something of why I like fur celebrating me among other men who for similar reasons or different reasons of their own like fur.

Thanks for being here and making my life so different from the way it used to be!

frugalfurguy

Thank you ladies! Its nice to hear that nice guys don't always finish last. I value the diversity here that makes up a "comunity". We need your point of view and I hope many women stay.