please post photos of pimps and ho's wearing big furs

FeliciaFox

hi,

please post fur photos of pimps and ho's wearing big fox furs, by the way if you are a real pimp please post your photos of you wearing furs and your ho's in furs. pimping is hard.

Gotme!

What's a pimp and what's a ho?

And what is it that makes pimping hard?

Help/translation/advice - please - needed

by kopfkratzing Pluto

Pluto,

The reason you would not understand this is it is "Street Slang"

First, a "Pimp" is a gentleman who manages, protects and finds customers for prostitutes.

"Ho" is short for whore.

"Pimping" is a word that is popular slang right now. Some of our younger members answered a similar question for me several months ago.

"Pimping a fur" is to show off a fur with style, flair and personality. At least the way I understand it.

Hope that helps,

Linda

I'm pretty sure I've seen 'pimps and hos' wearing fur in some music videos, by rappers like 50 Cent etc. Not sure exactly which ones though

You should probably get HBO on-demand... they usually have one of those 'pimp n ho' documentaries under the 'late-night' section.

FLinFL

Real "ho's" are easy to find if you want to go to a police station at 2 or 3 in the morning and 99% of "Ho's" are in rabbit furs and looking like they just crawled out of someones toliet.

The truth is real "ho's are not what you want to see pics of unless you need to purge.

I go hang out at the police Sation right after several hours in the Hospital Emergency Room.

Great for catching those Rat furs.

OFF

I think he might be thinking of the ho's you see on TV. The ones that don't really represent the true lifestyle led by a prostitute.

I have seen russian hos in Prahue in sable. Say what you like about Russians; but they know how to do things properly!

Ps i don't know I didnt ask in case they took me back to a hotel and a big gangsta said "strasveetya menyas a vut Ivan "and then clobbered me!!!

Ushapka

I'm thinking I can find a better way to spend my night!

FLinFL

...like posting here!!!

Well if you get into a really good bar fight (especialy in your younger days) or have to bail a friend out of jail at 2 or 3 am youll get to see the real "Ho's"! Just dont touch them at all unless your in a chemical protective suit!

Does this fall under the category of, "Different strokes for different folks . . . ?"

I think im gonna have to agree with FrBrGr here. If its what makes this person happy, lets accept that.

Linda

thx for explaining. Had already realized these words belong to slang area in linguistics. Just couldn't give them any sensible meaning to me.

Till now I have only been watching "pimping my ride" on MTV ...

Pluto, not kopfkratzing any more

Beautiful furs wrote...

Well if you get into a really good bar fight (especialy in your younger days) or have to bail a friend out of jail at 2 or 3 am youll get to see the real "Ho's"! Just dont touch them at all unless your in a chemical protective suit!

Hmmmmm.... no sir... me thinks I'll avoid both option!!!

FLinFL

• 3 weeks later...