Privacy

blakeymikey

Does anyone on here see there love of fur weather it be for wearing fur or the sexual side private. For me obviously u cant keep the wearing of fur private if ur wearing it outside but the sexual side completely different and only fine to share it with like minded people. 

excellent topic, in my opinion the golden age of fur is coming back, but, here in Argentina it is different, I mean you can't wear fur in public, or well if you can wear fur, but some look at you strange and others enjoy seeing you wearing fur, Now, if we talk about the fur fetish, it is very, very different here in Argentina. It is a fetish that almost no one knows about and not many dare to know about it, perhaps due to lack of knowledge or simply zero interest, which is a little difficult for me. because I really love wearing fur in public and in private

• Like 2

I don’t have a fur fetish at all so I’m happy to wear them outside. I just rely on them for their warmth and fashion appeal

• Like 1

Yeah unfortunately for me someone has told a whole bus load that I have a fetish and really has annoyed me that someone can even do that. Altho don't blame them due too the fact she has a mental issue and doesn't understand

Love wearing them outside in the cold... wear them inside as well.. but definately prefer the outside... 

Whats driving me nuts right now, is the weather is playing its stupid cant make up its mind game... it was +24C yesterday.. right now its 8 and raining... sundays overnite low is -5...  its so borderline do I go for a walk... its also almost May though and as much as I love my fur coats, Id feel really out of place in May walking laps of the park wrapped in a fur coat... in the middle of winter though when its -20.. anything goes! Funny thing is, October and the first night below zero Im all over getting out.. its almost May now and colder, and trying to justify going out... the mind games we play with ourselves....

I just read up on a story about a volcano in Indonesia that just erupted and it blew several million tons of ash into the atmosphere about 60,000 feet up. And climate scientists are speculating that between this super caldera volcano along with the eruption that occurred in iIceland earlier this year, it might block out enough sunlight across the planet to suppress our planet’s average temperatures by about 15 degrees 

52 minutes ago, Panther10 said:

I just read up on a story about a volcano in Indonesia that just erupted and it blew several million tons of ash into the atmosphere about 60,000 feet up. And climate scientists are speculating that between this super caldera volcano along with the eruption that occurred in iIceland earlier this year, it might block out enough sunlight across the planet to suppress our planet’s average temperatures by about 15 degrees 

Yikes...  

On 4/25/2024 at 9:20 PM, natashainfurs said:

excellent topic, in my opinion the golden age of fur is coming back, but, here in Argentina it is different, I mean you can't wear fur in public, or well if you can wear fur, but some look at you strange and others enjoy seeing you wearing fur, Now, if we talk about the fur fetish, it is very, very different here in Argentina. It is a fetish that almost no one knows about and not many dare to know about it, perhaps due to lack of knowledge or simply zero interest, which is a little difficult for me. because I really love wearing fur in public and in private

Good to know that I am also facing similar situation in Hong Kong as yours in Argentina. In HK, even when temp drops below 10C during the winter and I wore my full-(faux) fur jacket outside, some people still put a strange eyes on me, and even my parents had said it was too exaggerated to put on such jackets, until my mom touched it and said "wow it's so soft and fluffy, you must feel very warm".

I would say maybe due to cultural background and the (winter) climate here in HK, people tends to think fur is a thing which is "too far" and "too much" for them, and not to mention there are tonnes of anti-fur supporters in HK and they do know anything about "fur-fetish". Even they do, most of them would just hide them away from parents and friends, and enjoy their furs and themselves only at bedroom...

Even so, as I have mentioned in other threads before, some nice fur parkas and fur jackets still could be spotted on the street during the winter, and when I was wearing my (faux) fur jacket outside, I could see some people on the street did put an envy eyes on my jacket. 

Still, I do agree that fur is coming back at all. 

• Like 1