Furs on Parade!

CoyoteFox

My searching on Youtube for new vintage fur content has me down the FESTIVAL & SANTA CLAUS PARADE rabbit-hole... Please post any vintage fur scenes that you find below!

Definitely recommend looking through the ST PAUL WINTER FESTIVAL videos...

This one made my day... Check out 8:22 of the 1979 coverage for a glowing and bubbly Loni Anderson being interviewed in a beautiful white coat with a huge fluffy fox fur collar as she's bundled up in the back of a carriage:

(She still gives me all those "funny feelings" after all these years, and the fur coat is the bonus!)

I'm happy to cut some compilation videos if anyone knows a free way/website/program to trim clips and compile the best fur scenes!

• Like 1

Appleton Christmas Parade

1:42 The coats on the hosts (1987):

All video  The coats on the hosts (1988):

Miss those days! So beautiful to see His and her furs! Heartwarmingly sensual, Oh I love it!!!!  

Furs throughout...

Furs throughout --- Honorable mention goes to the cast of Dallas at 36:37... Larry Hagman stole my jacket... 🥰:

A very wet coyote stroller on the host throughout:

Developed a crush on Faye Dance growing up... She always wore a sponsored coat and I watched her like a happy zombie... haha:

Great furs throughout(!)... Worth a slow scan:

Promo with 1984 Hollywood parade footage... Worth watching at 0.25× speed... Hit the "settings wrench" in the bottom right:

1 hour ago, CoyoteFox said:

Promo with 1984 Hollywood parade footage... Worth watching at 0.25× speed... Hit the "settings wrench" in the bottom right:

Bonus points if you can help me track down the 1984 full broadcast... Some real winners that deserve more of our attention!

Found a 1984 parade promo with a few more commercials with more stars in fur including Joan Collins and a few more hollywood glamor power furs... We need to find this somehow... 😍:

13 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

I'm happy to cut some compilation videos if anyone knows a free way/website/program to trim clips and compile the best fur scenes!

There are loads of YouTube downloaders to download videos, then you can edit them using a standard Windows video editor. 

Great sexy outfits! 

Edited by FullLengthFox
  • Like 1