Wildlife while you're wearing your fur coat

WinnipegFur

So Ive noticed this quite a few times lately.. on my morning walk there is always alot of deer in the park.. many of these animals are just so used to being around people now there is no fear... this morning 15 deer all within a few feet of me just stopped all staring at me in my raccoon coat.. it was rather funny to be honest.. they were probably thinking OMG lol

Later on my walk a coyote or large fox also crossed my path and was giving me that look same someones wearing a fur coat look.. hopefully its not me next lol

The geese have also decided its time to return...so my afternoon walk today was more about dodging goose poop around the pond instead of worrying about slipping on the ice.... those things are crazy and are very protective of their space...

• Like 2

I honestly always puff my chest and growl or primal snarl when I encounter a live animal in my fur coat... Having fun... 🤦‍♂️ haha

I have always loved seeing animals and to observe wildlife. I was lucky enough to see a wild red fox, beaver and a pair of raccoons. Most of the time I see deer around dusk, I love birds also. Be on guard with coyote as I have heard of rare attacks on people. I try to observe from a distance as some animals can also  have rabies.
No, I'm not going soft. I still prefer to see some animals gracing people with there presence or waiting for their Fur-Ever-Home in a fur salon.

There are coyotes in the city here towards the outskirts... I have come across coyote cross country skiing in a park I goto just outside the city... 

Lots of stuff to see here, always see deer...lots of rivers too, so you see the occasional beaver, fox, big jack rabbits...  never actually seen a raccoon... have got a little too close for comfort with black bear while mountain biking... but they skittered off into the bush...

• Like 1

Yeah, when my wife or I see a wild animal while wearing fur it's always time to snuggle into the furs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeComte said:

Yeah, when my wife or I see a wild animal while wearing fur it's always time to snuggle into the furs.

Remind those animals they could be next to wrap either of you up 🤣

• Like 2

Honestly, I get a little turned on and my imagination starts going haha. I start eyeing the animals and feel powerful that I can wear them whenever I please!

• Like 1

I live in a suburban neighborhood and the most exotic wildlife I’ve ever seen stroll into town once in a blue moon will be a great horned owl, a few hawks, a coyote and a family of skunks. The coyotes are the only residents that will inevitably be coral led by animal control. We also get annual reports in the news of mountain lions every year but they tend to congregate way far south and west side communities compared to where I live. They can usually be spotted in the Champaign/DuPage/Tinley Park regions