Massage mittens

paul2809

Which is the best fur for massage mittens?? Mink or fox??

I want something that's gonna last along time that I can invest in and share with a lover...

I’m no fur fetishist but fox is definitely more appealing. And it’s more durable and less expensive than mink. You can find mittens for a reasonable price at MissFox6’s Etsy and eBay shops. They have nice matching indoor fur boots too and will frequently bundle these items together in a single lot. 

On 1/24/2024 at 12:48 PM, paul2809 said:

Which is the best fur for massage mittens?? Mink or fox??

I want something that's gonna last along time that I can invest in and share with a lover...

The fox is much better, but the chinchilla is the best.

Just be extremely careful when handling chinchilla if that’s the option you decide to go for. It’s very fragile. The skins on chinchilla pelts can be so thin at times that you can literally poke a hole through them with nothing more than your fingertips. And they are such a pain to clean and maintain 

FOX FOX FOX BLUE FOX TO BE SPECIFIC  MINK IS SO OVER RATED IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S WET NO GOOD 

Edited by Deezy
Misspelling

• 4 weeks later...

@paul2809 were you thinking of wearing these outside and having them be practical or strictly for inside sensual things. Im just asking because if know what you’re going to use them for, then its purpose can help decide the functionality of them (ie. fur type and design). Let me know if this helps or if I can help Paul 

Edited by Chrisfurlover

Mainly for personall massages for my future lover..

I definitely can't afford fox fur massage mittens unless the pair comes down to my budget.... I'm thinking of going with mink or rabbit....

I have a pair of rabbit gloves for personal use.../play...

i got a pair of fox fur massage mittens but if you are using them for personal play they wear out quickly.

Depends on how big they are in hand sizes...

I am  an extra large to 2xl <<comfortable sizes,  but if not that's ok....

I have very large hands and these fit me. They were a lg/xl size. A little snug but full movement. They are rex rabbit outside and wool inside. Not double fur unfortunately. 

20240116_114745.jpg