UK FUR LOVERS

Meyouandfur

Hi everyone, not posted for a while apologies!

We’re in the middle of winter and thankfully there have been some good fur wearing days and nights! 

Now we have asked about this before but sadly nothing more happened so here we are asking again…

Would anyone be interested in all meeting up for a night of fur chat and fun? If so send us a message and we can try to arrange something!! We would love to meet fellow fur lovers and even if you aren’t from the uk everyone is welcome! Still thinking on the finer details such as location etc but it would basically be a night where we all bring a fur of choice and just have a chat and why we love it so much! Even if you don’t own a fur anyone is welcome and you can enjoy the view or if lucky enough someone may let you wear/borrow theirs!

Let us know your thoughts! Would be great to have a group of fur lovers just get to know each other and talk about our passion for furs! 

Big furry hugs🦊🦊

• Like 6

That is a great and beautiful idea, just thinking about all the fur at that big meeting, fox, chinchilla, fluffy fur, and lots of soft touches wherever you touch.🥰, I would agree to be part of that beautiful fur meeting, but unfortunately I'm far from the UK  🥺 

Edited by natashainfurs
  • Like 1

It's not easy to organise a fur event, I would surely consider it if I lived in the UK, hope you pull it off! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southcoastfurlover said:

And me and my wife 

Ok great will add you to the list

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Paulwhiffen said:

I would certainly be interested in attending 

Send us a private message