To save the pictures:

Press

Click Start

Click "Run"

Type "pbrush" and hit ENTER

Press

Click File, Save As.

Give it a name and a format.

It is much easier than it looks from my text.

Thanks Lana, nice coat!

Is there some way to save that last pic lana?

1. Why do you need to save it? I slightly protected images from copying - some of them can only be found on my site ... but if you do some page source investigation, you may be able to find the way to copy them (I mean full size image)

2. Do you want me to post compressed file containing 900 images from my collection to file sharing site and make them available for download?

3. Do you want more postings like this?

1. Why do you need to save it?

Maybe i'd like to look at it later, without having to start a browser. Maybe i want to include it in a screensaver. Maybe i'd just like to view the image without a lot of movement next, over and below it.

I slightly protected images from copying - some of them can only be found on my site

Is that also the reason why every picture in the galleries shows the same picture for every thumbnail clicked in Opera?

Really, you run a nice site. but the over-abundance of ads kills it for me.

1. Why do you need to save it?

Maybe i'd like to look at it later, without having to start a browser. Maybe i want to include it in a screensaver. Maybe i'd just like to view the image without a lot of movement next, over and below it.

I slightly protected images from copying - some of them can only be found on my site

Is that also the reason why every picture in the galleries shows the same picture for every thumbnail clicked in Opera?

Really, you run a nice site. but the over-abundance of ads kills it for me.

1. I'll upload all images to one of the free hosiings from where you can download them as one archive file

2. What about IE and Firefox? - Opera is < 1% of users and this browser is not primary now.

3. Ads, ads, ads - traffic, traffic, traffic - if I would have just one advertiser or sponsor for this site - I would remove all the advertisers. Do you know anyone willing to advertise on my pages, or should I ask Mr. Kaufman to sposnor my site and I would display his shop's ad

Why do you need to save it?

I like to save pictures.

Not just pictures of women. Not just nudes or sexy pictures.

Not just fur pictures. Fur pictures are great, mind you, but not JUST fur.

I save all kinds of picures from things I have taken with my digital camera to pictures I took years ago when I was taking photography classes. I had many of the old ones digitized and stored on PhotoCD so they don't get lost.

I have a 200 GB external hard drive just chock full of pictures I have saved. All of my wedding pictures are stored there.

I like to just run through the directories and look at them.

I like to remember things about them... Where I was when I took them or where I was when I downloaded them.

I use them to tell little stories inside my head when I look at them.

Sometimes I fantasize about them.

Sometimes I think about the quality of the photography. How might I be able to take a picture like that?

Sometimes, I load them into Photoshop and play with them.

But, mostly, saving pictures... all kinds of pictures... is a way to save part of my brain on a hard drive.

Most people don't get it, though...