What do i love about fur

allfurme

Continuing on from an old post.

We were discussing what we love about fur. One thing that i find fascinating about longer haired furs is how they shift around in the wind. I first noticed this years ago when i was watching an old film starring (I think) Barbara Stanwyck where she was wearing a white fox stole on the deck of a ship. The wind was blowing the fur in various directions. To be honest i found this quite exciting!

I think i have said before that i used to dress up as a woman. Well, one afternoon i was going to a party in a newly purchased calf length coat with a large white fox-fur collar luckily? it was a windy day, so i really enjoyed watching the effect the wind had on the fur. (Sad?)

Another thing i would like to say is that the driving force behind my dressing-up was that i could wear furs. Only an opinion, but i don't really like to see men in furs (transvestites excepted as 'female') as a fashion accessory. Okay if it is to keep them warm

allfurme;

Being very new at wearing fur as a man I am finding it to be both interesting and rewarding.

I have started with fur lined jackets and the general response has been very positive. I was at a meeting with a group late yesterday, clients and friends and they were very interested. They were clearly somewhat excited. I'm learning to read the signs. It was two guys and a woman.

There was clear positive interest in my wearing fur.

Though I'm maybe a bit too old for high sexual interest the issue isn't far from the compliments, even with girls, in particular, much my junior.

My life has me moving from the Board Room to the construction site and not one single negative or less than admiring recognition.

I'm slowly introducing higher levels of fur exposure under different 'trial' situations with different furs.

In general I have to say that it makes me feel much beter in so many ways I'm just beginning to appreciate and I see no reason to go back or not continue to wear furs.

OFF

Off, I really didn't mean to sound offensive, it is just my own person thing, I think i live in the thirties and really do enjoy seeing all those beautiful ladies from that era in their gorgeous furs; that's how i have always liked to see fur; beautiful woman, beautiful furs. Thanks to the do-gooders, here in England that's all we are likely to see of fur nowadays.

If i could invent a time machine, i would travel back to 1938, sit on a street corner and watch all those furs pass me by every few minutes - oh what absolute bliss that would be.

allfurme;

I fully understand. I'm old enough to have seen them in the movies for their first run. It's was the setting of the fur hook for me and in so many ways I would jump in the machine with you but for me here .. now, I really want .. I need to get on with my furry life and enjoy it as much as I can.

OFF

• 1 month later...

Allfurme, I can totally relate to what you are saying regarding the way fur moves in the wind, and I do not think it is silly at all.

I have a strong preference for long haired furs myself, and this is definitely part of the reason. In fact, when I first started to build my collection, I only included furs from what I called the Four Fur Groups...Lynx, Fox, Coyote, and Raccoon for that very reason. If it wasn't soft and fluffy it wasn't fur.

I have since expanded my tastes so to say, mainly as a result of discovering that the shorter haired furs such as mink can be worn even on coll summer days and nights...I know duh, sounds rather obvious, but I had to sort of figure that out

Difficult to say what exactly I like about furs, but here are 10 topics

1) I only like sheared beaver, mink, chinchilla, broadtail, swakara and sable.

2) I am really turned on by full length, very ample coats. I love to see furs moving, ie when the lady walks and her fur swings on her back.

3) I love fur hoods and I love to see a woman's hand coming out of an ample fur sleeve.

4) I like classy, elegant coats made of very good quality pelts. Old, worn-out, low quality furs turn me off

5) I love when a woman shows or tells how good she feels in her fur.

6) I like women talking about furs amongst themselves

7) I love visiting furriers and attending fur fashion shows. Models know how to make furs swing !

8) I love hugging my wife when she is in fur

9) I love fur watching, ie going to places where many women are in furs

10) I love to wrap myself in furs.

It is soft and warm. Running your fingers through it is heavenly. Just touching fur makes you happier. I love blowing on fur and seeing the unique circular pattern of the hair fibers. Chinchilla, beaver, river otter, and sea otter are furs that have exceptionally beautiful circular patterns when blown on.

My sea otter fur pillow from Hawaii arrived today! I love it!

Vince

San Diego, CA

• 2 years later...

Fur has an undeniable luxurious quality to it. It has an extremely deep ability to change the look and persona of a someone wearing it... I think it produces a look of erotic elegance when worn by women and feeling of powerful carefree character when worn by men..

I love to wear furs because they feel so deep and soft to the touch...the fur makes me feel ' sensual..erotic and feline..almost'.. the way the fur tickles your face as you pull up your collar'... the way the fur makes you want to trickle your hand through the soft velvet -like strands...once I am wearing a fur.. I love the feelings it makes me think of..

some furs make me feel sexual and sleak.. other make me feel vivid and alive... I find each fur almost has its own 'feeling' or 'personality'..it has a characteristic..that flows into my mind...and wakes me up...

furs .....

kisses

Brandy

xxxxx

Well said, Brandy!

To me the visual quality of furs is my first attraction. I lose it spotting the texture of the naturally wild colored shadings of a long fur gathered within a sleeve or collar. The feeling of fur around the face is like none other. Closing up my big coat and slipping my big sleeves into the coat's pockets and pulling up the collar is a wonderful feeling of comfort and warmth. Wrapped in a fur provides me a unique secure sensation that reminds me of being a little one, stroking my favorite blankie. (Yes I can remember that.)

Nowadays, my favorite styling on a woman is the 7/8 swing coat -- big collar, big sleeves and cuffs, huge sweep -- and maybe a hood too. Totally feminine and sexy. These coats look great in any fur -- I won't be choosy ladies. A woman wearing a fur comes across as independent, confident and sexy.

Finally -- introducing my wife to fur in the bedroom has been a gradual process... but she has learned to associate wonderful love-making with the feel of fur stroking her body. Seeing her final excited reaction makes me feel like none other. It doesn't get much better.

my earliest memories of fur was when I was playing at a friends house at age 6 or something around there, and they had a huge (compared to me) sheepskin pelt, I always sat by it and felt it with my face.... from then on I was enamored with fur.... in my early teens I wasn't sure who I was attracted to, but I new that the fur I had always loved was doing something else for me, and then gradually I learned that fur+a man was what I liked and I felt like I had all the answers... haha, I feel like the was a fur moves with somebody as they move really attracts my attention, I also love how big furs look on people

• 3 months later...

For me, fur is all about warmth, luxury, glamour. It is cold here. I wore my ankle length fisher coat to a bookstore today. I am usually hot natured so when I enter a building I usually take my coat off, fold it over my arm, and carry it with me. But I was cold today and kept my coat on. I was in the store for over half an hour and as I browsed I found myself appreciating the coat, stroking the fur, admiring the details. When I checked out, the manager told me he thought my coat was beautiful and that I wore it very well (and that he thought very few men could pull off wearing a full length fur). I thanked him and walked out with a bag of books and a big ol' smile on my face.

I LOVE the fact that real fur is now so high in the 'eco-chart' of natural and renewable sources without damaging the ozone etc etc like faux fur...

Fur now has 'world-saving' presence.... " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

I like that..!

kisses

brandy

xxxxxx

What do I love about Fur?

I love the way it looks and the way a woman looks when she's wearing a fur. Especially big furs like lynx and fox.

I love the way it smells there is something about the smell of fur (and leather) that is totally sexy.

But most of all I love the way it feels. To stroke fur, to run my fingers against the fur and to feel it rub against my body is so heavenly!