Jessi's Friend (3D Creation)

Earendil

Well, It would be lonely for Jessi (First 3D model) in the Fur Den all alone, so I made her a friend she can play with!

Meet Janet!

|------> CLICK <------|

I'm semi-satisfied with the blending.. But the stock image was really hard to work with regarding angles etc. All in all though - I guess it came out OK!

Hope you like it!

Blonde, blue eyed in fox.

I think I'm in love.

Or at least a very overwhelming case of lust.

Very nice work.

Can she be my friend to play with too?

Am I the only one who keeps thinking that this is something out of the 'Weird Science' movie????

FLinFL

hehe, for the right price wallee.................. No, just kidding She can be your friend

FLinFL, too engineered for you?

Earendil, you planning on a career in Japan?

Those ladies are definitely showing improvement with practice. Ah well, back to my pallid attempts at art *sigh*

I was a little weirded out by this at first but have to admit that the second one certainly is a lot better and has some interesting possibilities. Would like to tinker with the program myself. Hey, how about a redhead in sable or another in chinchilla. PLEAAAAASE!

Man Earendil!! You are constantly going from strength to strength with this 3D malarky - keep it up dude!!

Don't suppose you've thought about making a pic of these two computerised lovelies together? Am just asking

Unclejoe

Impressive im jealous I work with Coral draw and seldom ge the same results well done you have my Vote as Graphics designer for melody