write or not to write here

tombaer

Hello furfreaks,

I'm also a furfreak, oh I must say a furfetishist. Day by day I'm surfing in the Internet and looking for Furpictures. I'm a fursurfer. The Fur Den is a very, very good website for satisfaction my feeblenes. There are also the Website Fur fashion guide. Who will say, this or this is the best? Everyone can have a favourite but real he mast say, it's the same kind.

Everybody can see, my english is bad. The most of the Website are english. This is only my problem. It isn't easy tome, to read in the forums and it cost much time.

Why I to be bored in this place? I hope it isn't so. I believe, I'm note the once with this problem and so I think are here a lot of peoples, they want to look at furpics on this wonderful website, but they can't write in english.

Go on a russian website, can you read them?

Now I can write the same on the Fur fashion forum by Fur fashion guide. I'm not believe.

I'will open the site and be happy, to see this other wonderful furwebsite and from day to day I hope to find new nice furpics.

finaly I say: write or not to write, it isn't the question. Love fur or not to love fur, thats the question. I love fur, I love women in fur and I never have enough soft and kuddly fur.

come to visit german furfans on this forum

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelz_die_weiche_leidenschaft/

there are a lot of members they do not write.

kuddly greetings

tombaer (a german)

tombaer;

Your English is much better than my German.

My Russian is near non-existant.

You are certainly more than welcome here and hope to hear from you often.

OFF

Hi Tom

sorry I only know a few words of German but will use them to greet you:

Blaufuchs! Pelzmantel! Nerz! Peldecke! Fraulines! BITTE!!!!!

Welcome and best regards

TOS

• 2 weeks later...

Hertzlichen Pelzegruss, lieber Pelzfreund Tombaer!

Es ist so lange gewesen seit ich mal Deutsch geschrieben habe. Und jetzt zum ersten mal zu einer der Pelz liebt. Meiner meinung nach ist es fuer uns englische- und amerikanische- Sprechender zu einfach. Jemand anderes muss unsere Sprache lernen. Darum sind wir auch unglucklich. Wir lernen nichts von andere Sprachen und Kulturen.

Ich, aber, war selbst sehr glucklich. Als ich Jugend war, ich verbrachte ein Jahr in Mainz am Rhein. Mein Vater arbeitete dann als Gaest an Johannes Gutenburg Universitaet. Das war, also, fruhe 1980er, und es gab so veile pelz geschaefte in der Altstadt. Im Winter sah ich mehr pelzbekleidung als vorher in meine ganze Liebe! Du weisst sicher wenn ich dir erklaere, dass vorher und nachher wohne ich in Kalifornien, da wo Sommers sind heiss und Winters sind mild wenn es ueberhaupt Winters heir gibt!

Fuer mich war meine Winter in Deutschland Himmel aber doch Hoelle. Im Hertze liebte ich Pelze von kleine Kindheit. Aber ich glaubte fest seit ein paar Jahren vorher, dass meine scharfe Interesse an Pelzkleider machte einen Spott von meiner Menschlichkeit.

Ich frage mich noch ob Pelze immer noch so taeglich sichtbar in Deutschland ist. Hier ist es doch zu warm, aber die puritanischen Kultur doch zu Kalt. Ich halte, dass wo puritanismus am staerkste war im vorigen Jahren, da sind auch anti-pelz Glaeuben staerkste. Das heisst naehmlich England und der Vereinigten Stadten.

Hier kannst du mal sehen, dass manschmal lernen Amerikaner etwas von anderen Sprachen. Aber ich frage mich nun ob es einfacher fuer uns noch auf englisch zu unterhalten waere. Du kannst englisch immer so gut wie ich deutsch kan. Danke fuer dein Besuch hier!

dien

frugalfurguy

Hello,

thankyou for all the replies.

hello furgalfurgay,

your german answer is okay. I think your german its like my english.

I don't live in a country with a warm climate. I live in Berlin. The wintertime is a good furtime in my hometown. At the last years more and more women wearing fur, and the fashion has a lot of furaccessories for the next winterseason. Everyone can see it in the shoppingcenters.

I hope it will be more, but the important for me is, I can sleep in the cool nights in my soft furbed with my cuddly big furbedspread.

I read tith three words in a half hour and my time is over. I'll tell some more in the next time.

cuddly greetings

tombaer