Three weeks

White Fox

Folks, remember the countdown we had when the Gallery opened? Well, I won't do that to you this time. At least not like that.

But I just want to let everyone know that we have an exciting new part of the Den ready to open in three weeks. First off, I want to let members know so you can be ready. And secondly, those of you who are not sure if you want to become a member of this fantastic place, posting in this new area will be for members only. So, you might want to join up so you can post there.

It is easy to join. And you will love our little home here on the inside far better than looking in from the outside. Joining will allow you to see pictures in about a month too. (just under 4,000 at the moment.)

So even though this is the worst kept secret on the net, (as vs when the Den opened), it is certainly something that will grow to make us truly a unique experience for Fur Lovers. If you know what is coming (as many do), please don't tell others to spoil the surprise for them.

Hold on tight folks. In about 21 days, we will be ready to roll!

White Fox

Admin

Ready and waiting on deck.Can't wait too see what you got cooked up.Is this gonna be another Gallery of pictures ? Guess just gonna have to wait and see.Gonna be a long 3 weeks... Viper

Too many 'No's" here can lead to a "Yes" and spoil the fun, so I don't want to keep answering. Here are the only hints you get. Iit has nothing to do with pictures. Indeed, this is something totally new. New for us. New for fur sites. We are certain no other fur site has this. And pretty darned new on the net for a forum to have this.

So, no it is not another gallery. And it is not a tiny change! But from here on we will just let you guess. Have fun guessing.

W

• 2 weeks later...