I HAVE TO SAY THIS - !

FrBrGr

I'm probably going to get yelled at for doing this, but I'm still gonna do it. Call it one of the perks of owning this place! As long as I'm within the Code of Conduct (I need to abide by the same rules as everyone else!) I'm going to do what I damned well please!

Now, for all of those that think I'm about to go off on some tangent - Wrong!! What I am about to do is tell all of you that White Fox, our esteemed administrator, has just hit the 4,000 post mark!!

I know that you see many of his posts right here in the Den, but what you don't see are the 100's of posts he makes behind the scenes. Every once in awhile White Fox gets to come in here and have fun with everyone else, but most of the time this guy is working his buns off for this website. What you don't see are the posts he makes in the special moderators forum, answering questions, making suggestions, solving problems or quelling arguments. In other words, being a good leader. What you don't see are the posts he makes in the special administrators forum, coming up with ideas, making proposals, planning ahead or keeping AKcoyote and me in line! If he's not here physically, he's here in spirit, and I'm here to tell you that your leader gives you and The Fur Den 110% of his effort, 24/7, 365.

My hat is off to you, White Fox, and as always, you have my unending gratitude for a job very, very well done!

Edited by Guest

So does this mean we can call White the "hardest working man in the fur den" (its a connection to a title that james brown has).

Congrads and John you deserve the glory for your hard work!

I'm probably going to get yelled at for doing this, but I'm still gonna do it. Call it one of the perks of owning this place! As long as I'm withing the Code of Conduct (I need to abide by the same rules as everyone else!) I'm going to do what I damned well please!

Now, for all of those that think I'm about to go off on some tangent - Wrong!! What I am about to do is tell all of you that White Fox, our esteemed administrator has just hit the 4,000 post mark!!

I know that you see many of his posts right here in the Den, but what you don't see are the 100's of posts he makes behind the scenes. Every once in awhile White Fox gets to come in here and have fun with everyone else, but most of the time this guy is working his buns off for this website. What you don't see are the posts he makes in the special moderators forum, answering questions, making suggestions, solving problems or quelling arguments. In other words, being a good leader. What you don't see are the posts he makes in the special administrators form, coming up with ideas, making proposals, planning ahead or keeping AKcoyote and me in line! If he's not here physically, he's here in spirit, and I'm here to tell you that your leader gives you and The Fur Den 110% of his effort, 24/7, 365.

My hat is off to you, White Fox, and as always, you have my unending gratitude for a job very, very well done!

& dont forget,the M&M Guys salute you!!!!!!!!

Gotta admit that I could not have done it without Janey, Lynxette, and Linda under me! (Kind-a fun when it is all at once!)

W

(Thanks All)

Thank you, White Fox!!

FrBrGr is correct, we owe you so much!!

Linda

(FrBrGr, you had me going for a minute! As I read I thought, Oh, my God!!! ... what is he doing now?? )

Way to go, White! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

We'd be lost without you!

FLinFL

Nice to see a fellow Member of the British Commonwealth be honoured by the escapees of our fine family.

Well done brother. Oh and your Prime Minister has been referred onwards and upwards WEG.

Hm The Fur Den Revolution.... has a nice ring to it and maybe will reverse a day in historyVVVWEG