Link (is it new?)

ZeMink

Definitely new to the fur scene.... but maybe not others *grin*

Anyone notice a connection between Richard's story and your own??

Looks new to me as well.

Might even be worthy of adding to the links page.

I'll have to spend some time checking it out when I have some.

It's a great site, some good Pics.

In fact the introduction to the site was posted on the "No Spam zone" April 24th.

Perhaps like many I fall into the trap of looking mostly at The Den and The Pub, but there is some good stuff on many of the other pages, as the mods have been trying to tell us.

Ok Guys - I believe you now

The alternate loving link has been around for a while.

The owner has posted it over on ffg along with his updates and its quite a unique site cos it basicaly has something for everyone and other fun things .

Its a very interesting site for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

waaauw

just found this topic (it has been the highest scoring "referring URL" in my webstats last month!) and i'd just like to tell you all a big THANK YOU for the things you've all written about our site!

i just hope we can remain as entertaining as we seem to have been up till now

cheers guys, you just made our day!

greetz,

Richard{L}

I know that at the time these links were posted, that we still had the old links page. However, just want to remind you that now if you find a new link you can simply go to the links area and click on suggestions, and send it to the folks there. So you can send them a new link at any time. Even including descriptions of it.

White Fox

Welcome, Richard! Don't be a stranger! We look forward to your contributions here!

hi,

it pains me to have to say that i'm not much of a conversationalist (anymore) on fora, so there's little chance i'll be contributing more then the odd posting, and of course the site updates (for as long as they're appreciated ).

i'm just much too busy with my Love, the kids, housekeeping, creating my own fluffy things, and updating the site every now and then that i just don't have the time and energy to post a lot.

there's only so much i can focus on and still keep my whits about me, that i have to make choices. (i have Attention Deficit Disorder)

and trust me, with the life i have with Linda{R}, that choice is easily made

yet i apologise for not being more sociable in here, and only dropping a line when the site is updated.

greetz,

Richard{L}