Invitation from Poland (new furfetish forum)!

Hindus

Hello Touchofsable,

It is big honor to see You on our forum!

I hope that You are not only guest but everyday user of them.

Thank you for good opinion about our posts.

Best regards and see You again

Hindus

P.S. I hope that the rest of "The Fur Den" Users visit our forum!

We warmly welcom!!!

Thankyou Hindus. Inddeed it is well worth getting invilved folks as they have a number of lovely shots posted and i think it nice to say hello .

• 1 month later...

Hello,

thank you very much for your opinion - I am glad to hear that our forum is so popular not only in Poland.

So visit it frequently - because every day we will try to put something interesting on it.

Best regards

Hindus

Hindus

found a link over at the FFG and clicked on it..... it was to the polish equivalent of Flickr/Webshots.......... and what did my decrepid eyes see?

well, initially the antis... but after that I saw many MANY Silver Fox pics that your good self has uploaded...... and all I can say mate is..... "One Bloody fine job you have done there, my 'son' "

Here it IS

Remember folks... we are talking about 65 pages and they are not all repeats, in fact from what I have seen to date they are about 50/50... but BUT if you have a thingfor Fox and especially Silver fox... (and who doesn't) ENJOY.

Oh and Hindus... if you were going to break the news to all....sorry for deflating your ego, but since it is currently over 30C (88F) here..... well, I WANT IT TO GET COLD AGAIN...... especially as it is only 10C (50F) at a little town down in Victoria Aust and I ................................ love those pics LOL

PS: It is not just Silver fox, but Fox PERIOD.