Myspace girlfriend

punisherthunder

Hey everyone. I have a couple new pics up of my g/f in her blue fox on myspace. Just go to my page and click on pics link at the top.

myspace.com/

I just sent you a friend add thing. With your taste in music, TV, girls, and fur....

I consider you to be a cool guy that I'd like to have as a bud.

Kyle

I appreciate all the comments everyone has posted and sent.

I actually have a lot more pix, it's just that myspace only lets you have a certain amount of pics up. Because I've had so many views on my page in the last 24hrs, the bandwith is almost to the max! But, with a little patience it will come through. BTW, if anyone is selling a fur jacket or anything, let me know!

OFF just posted some links to gotaget1's ebay page. She's currently selling a few things for some pretty decent prices. You might want to check it out.

PT: Your girlfriend looks stunning in her blue fox - way to go, man.

You said you have more pics: what about webshots or flickr? And I am about to sell a bit of fur before I move overseas for half a year. The only jacket I've got right now to sell is a women's XL leather parka with a crystal-fox trimmed hood. It's completely reversible, lined in the softest chocolate brown sheared rex-rabbit fur. It's about as soft as chinchilla.

a presto,

J.

I appreciate the offer Joe, but right now she seems really into "power" foxes!?! My poor wallet......

Hey punisherthunder... have you checked ebay for a coat. i know i have got some great deals... you just have to keep your eye out... i got a full lenght silver fox for like $750... in stores it would be over $2,000

some sweet deals just keep your eyes out

and thanks for the add on myspace

sweetfur