Oliver Furs alive and well?

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

I have to admit that I cannot understand why they use that ugly white managin with the glasses. That turns me off so bad I almost have to switch the site off. I think they probably think it is modern looking. I just think it is ugly looking!

W

I have to admit that I cannot understand why they use that ugly white managin with the glasses. That turns me off so bad I almost have to switch the site off. I think they probably think it is modern looking. I just think it is ugly looking!

W

Hear, hear. They charge enough for their coats to afford a model.

They have used a couple of very cute models in a few selected cases.

Some of my favorites in Red Fox and dark Minks.

OFF

This is where I bought my hooded white fox coat from. All I did was register to check the price, then call Oliver and talk to him about custom designing it. And they will happily take more pics with a proper model for you if you are interested in purchasing a coat for them!

I would hardly say it was expensive when comparing to the quality of the finished product, deliverytime, and service.

Oliver used two weeks to create my coat from scratch, keeping in touch to coordinate the custom design. He sent the coat from Canada on thursday, It arrived on my Norwegian doorstep on monday. (customs didn't even touch the package because of what Oliver smartly had written on the box). So that's a little under 3 weeks for the whole shabang.

My local furriers said it would take close to 2 months to create a similiar coat - And when asked about a price, they charged me about 1/3 more than Oliver did.

I recommend Oliver Furs with every inch of my furloving body. They are not just furriers -- They are Dreamweavers!

When I tried the coat on after signing for my package I was shaking like a leaf with excitement. The old saying 'cummin in your pants' suddenly made a lot more sense than it used to do lol.

He sent the coat from Canada on thursday, It arrived on my Norwegian doorstep on monday. (customs didn't even touch the package because of what Oliver smartly had written on the box).

Customs is always a problem, especially for me that I am from Europe and most costumers are from the USA. Luckily, so far non of my packages were stopped by customs. However could you let me know what he did write on the parcel to avoid customs? you can PM if you wish.

Thanx