RunWay Videos!!but not free...

ryanshy

www.vidcat.com/store/home.php?cat=7&sort=orderby&sort

there are 3 clips about furs.but each needs us50~~~

Ive made a couple of posts over at Mikhail's about this particular post subject. this Vidcat company site has a couple of really good Fur show vids from '85 of Maximillian & Revillion but im hearing there only 14 mins long each,but still a worthy buy to upload onto either Google Video or Youtube.com

Ive made a couple of posts over at Mikhail's about this particular post subject. this Vidcat company site has a couple of really good Fur show vids from '85 of Maximillian & Revillion but im hearing there only 14 mins long each,but still a worthy buy to upload onto either Google Video or Youtube.com

So your endorsing the ideal of posting copywrited material from a pay site for free.

Hmmmmm

So your endorsing the ideal of posting copywrited material from a pay site for free.

Hmmmmm The Vids are on DVD & selling for $50 each

$50 a pop? That's outrageous!
yeah,but still worthy enough to buy & upload onto Google Video or YouTube,at 14 mins each,thats nearly a half an hour's worth of video

Hmmmmm

Like 95% of the rest of the YouTube content, you mean?

Well if you guys endorse stealing copywrited materials and cutting into someones profits then go ahead.

Even though others do it, it still doesnt make it legal.

Some legal questions:

I'm fed up with my paysite-membership - updates are lousy - is it legal to burn the files to dvd ......and sell it leaving no files left on my hd?

Would it be legal to give such a dvd as present - files also deleted on hd?

Ronin;

Don't care if it's legal or not but please post your Avatar in the Gallery.

You can give away anything or keep anything you wish on your HD so long as it's not a Government Top Secret or labled "Playboy".

OFF

Some legal questions:

I'm fed up with my paysite-membership - updates are lousy - is it legal to burn the files to dvd ......and sell it leaving no files left on my hd?

Would it be legal to give such a dvd as present - files also deleted on hd?

I would guess probably not since you're making money off of something that the original company should be making money from. The present idea may be legal though since you're not making money from it.

All right - Enough!!

Suffice it to say that The Fur Den does not endorse the illegal use of copyrighted material, and I counsel each and every one of you Denizens to be very judicious in your use of copyrighted material after you have enjoyed it. If images or videos are offered up for sale, then you have absolutely no right to do with it as you choose, even if you have purchased them. I am sure that our friends and colleagues over at Fur Fashion Guide are equally as concerned with copyright laws as we are. They have been very helpful in providing The Fur Den with sage advice regarding copyrighted material as well as other things, and I want to go on record saying that I and my partner value this help and this alliance.

Having said all that - This thread has outlived its usefulness in the Den, and I am therefore locking it.