just wanna say `hallo`2 u all

furkitty32

Hello and welcome to The Fur Den! I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as everyone else! Great to see another new face!

P.S, give furhelm our best!

hi kitty, and hello to everybody else!

this is my first post here, allthough i am long time member. it is especially dedicated to the sweetest woman i have met on the net: furkitty!!

hope to become friends with you all!!

see you soon,

furhelm

Welcome to The Fur Den, furkitty and furhelm! We hope you have fun here, and we look forward to seeing your thoughtful contributions!

Welcome and thanks for joining! Have fun! We look forward to you becoming active members of our community!

FLinFL

i'm sorry. i just asked form which town or region in germany he/she is coming. i didn't know that rule.- sorry

We probably are suffering from sunstroke. Yesterday the temparatures went up to more than 38 degrees Celsius / 100 degrees Fahrenheit and we're talking about furs here.

Crazy, very crazy!

Yogi

I'm from Argentina, and...damn it!! Weather is very crazy!! We are in winter right now, but it seems springtime. No furs in the streets, the ladies don't show their stuff because weather don't let them wear furs. Only some leather jackets...no more, and not all days. No winter here, the old good times when I used to see furs all around were gone. What happens with the planet? GGrrrrr!!!

Introalfa

Don't worry mate... there's a nice little blast from the south heading your way... if the Andes don't stop it that is.

Hm not even fur wearig weather at night??

maby if yo take the fur right of the fridge, that seems very comfortable

i really love fur, but at the time...no way

ok. ok...just in my thoughts its hot enough

Hello and welcome to furkitty and furhelm!

I'm from the UK - I live in Manchester.

I've never visited Germany. Couldn't make it to the World Cup, unfortunately. But everybody was very impressed with the tournament and with Germany. It seems to have been very good for the country, helping to unite everyone.

Enjoy your time here.